RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Redcat Racing Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/)
-   -   New track and some redcat practice (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/6672629-new-track-some-redcat-practice.html)

Chubbysdad 11-25-2007 07:44 PM

New track and some redcat practice

changed my track around a bit, and also clayed most of it. We tested the monsoon with the new 12 and 11 tooth clutchbell. Both seem really good. The 12 might be the choice to get. Take a look. Its a long video so dont get bored lol.. http://media.putfile.com/new-track-85-60

rclynx 11-25-2007 07:54 PM

RE: New track and some redcat practice

Gotta ask cause I'm laughing so hard................do you change the track every time one of them little buggers comes in and beats you [sm=lol.gif] if not you should......lol.........us older guys got to stay ahead of them..........try making them all run 15% nitro also that might help. LOL I break out the 30% every time these kids whip up on me here on my cement:D Oh and by the way that track is really looking good[:-]

Chubbysdad 11-25-2007 07:58 PM

ty sir. No I am done changing it lol... Now that it is clayed.. it is staying.

ehroof 11-25-2007 07:58 PM

track is looking great Dennis

allenthen831 11-25-2007 08:01 PM

track looks great dennis im going to miami in march for a wedding how far is that from clermont? i wanna stop by :)

vnmsgt 11-25-2007 08:02 PM

ORIGINAL: rclynx

Gotta ask cause I'm laughing so hard................do you change the track every time one of them little buggers comes in and beats you [sm=lol.gif] if not you should......lol.........us older guys got to stay ahead of them..........try making them all run 15% nitro also that might help. LOL I break out the 30% every time these kids whip up on me here on my cement:D Oh and by the way that track is really looking good[:-]
Have not seen anyone beat dennis yet, when his truck is running[:@]:D Getting ready to watch the video, Hope you made me look good lol

vnmsgt 11-25-2007 08:19 PM

Nice vid. Man do I drive good! I would like to give a special thanks to dennis's editing LMAO:D

twomanytoys 11-25-2007 08:26 PM

You need to post this vid in the truggy forum for those idiots that think the monsoon is junk.

pede_187 11-25-2007 08:27 PM

You need to post this vid in the truggy forum for those idiots that think the monsoon is junk.
+1

ehroof 11-25-2007 08:32 PM

Hey Dennis, were the buggies hurricane's? They were doing real good on the track

vnmsgt 11-25-2007 08:55 PM

The truggy that was yellow up front and faded to black with the yellow wing was my monsoon and the orange and black buggy with the yellow wing was my hurricane so if anyone wondered which ones were Redcats. The other monsoons out there still had the stock bodies so you should be able to tell.

Chubbysdad 11-25-2007 08:55 PM

there were some huricanes. THere was alittle of everything. I bent down to pick up my car and my back went out. I sat and watched the whole day. I still cant move :(

ehroof 11-25-2007 09:00 PM

there's not much worse than a bad back bro, feel better, thank GOD my back has been good since last year.

Kodiac400 11-25-2007 09:03 PM

Real nice track. Looks like a good time was had by all.

vnmsgt 11-25-2007 09:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Clermont Hobby

there were some huricanes. THere was alittle of everything. I bent down to pick up my car and my back went out. I sat and watched the whole day. I still cant move :(
Didn't you say something to me yesterday about not making excuses and bring what I got? LOL:D Just kidding. Hope you get better. I messed up my back about 2 years ago stepping into a hole in the ground and was on my hands and knees for a week and a half. Imagine that, crawling around the house and trying not to crawl into the chiropractics office[:o], I know what if feels like.

twomanytoys 11-25-2007 09:15 PM

Sucks getting old![:@]

vnmsgt 11-25-2007 09:24 PM

I do not know about dennis but I am 29 and was 27 and it happened to me. You must be a young buckaroo. lol

twomanytoys 11-25-2007 09:25 PM

Who me?

ehroof 11-25-2007 09:29 PM

lol, here we go, an "i am older than you damnit" thread, lol

i am 38 btw

vnmsgt 11-25-2007 09:30 PM

yeah YOU! by the way Dennis you should edit that video of the monsoons and hurricanes seperatly and give them to redcat for their site.

twomanytoys 11-25-2007 09:30 PM

36 here so now who is the youngin? [:'(]

ehroof 11-25-2007 09:32 PM

i am the oldest, i am the oldest, i am the oldest [X(]

twomanytoys 11-25-2007 09:39 PM

Ok you win! Where is my avalanche wheelie?[X(]

ehroof 11-25-2007 09:45 PM

lol, you will get one next time i run bro. I havent ran in a couple of weeks now, :(. always something to do, on a good note i was able to fix my camcorder, lol. loose wire.

pede_187 11-26-2007 06:28 AM

i am the oldest, i am the oldest, i am the oldest
If only my dad was on here.