RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Redcat Racing Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/)
-   -   Check out this Guy... (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/7127023-check-out-guy.html)

jumpanddrop 02-24-2008 02:55 AM

RE: Check out this Guy...

ORIGINAL: kuppler

hahahaha eagle feathers are e-legal to own....... maybe some pidgin feathers...... the RAT of the sky.... hahaha
r-u seriuous [X(][X(][X(]. lol last time i went to the usa, when someone saw an eagle everyone made this huge deal over it. hear its just like wow another eagle. i live on the ocean here and when we go fishing and catch small one we always throw it for the eagles to eat. its preaty cool watching them swoop down 10 feet away from the boat and grab the fish:D:D. even tho i dont think where sasposed to do it:eek:

webbl19 02-24-2008 02:56 AM

eagles are the best, i have only seen 2 eagles. both were bald eagles, dont know what they were doing down here but it was pretty neat. see alot of hawks but that is it.

kuppler 02-24-2008 02:58 AM

lol.. well here in the usa u cant own one.. even if u find it on the ground.... idk why.. but thats why.... and just in the past few years... they have come back down here into Cali.. I love Eagles... they are sooo cool..

webbl19 02-24-2008 03:00 AM

probably cause they are our nations bird...the bald eagle...i dont know if there are anymore eagles in america...

jumpanddrop 02-24-2008 03:01 AM

ORIGINAL: webbl19

eagles are the best, i have only seen 2 eagles. both were bald eagles, dont know what they were doing down here but it was pretty neat. see alot of hawks but that is it.
realy [X(]. ill have to post some of the sweet pics i have took of them. i havent done any photography for along time but my sister is into it big time, man these couple forums are way off topic. i wonder if rc ken is goig to block them tommarow lol:D. he's like the big bad guy of the forums:)

kuppler 02-24-2008 03:02 AM

probably cause they are our nations bird...the bald eagle...i dont know if there are anymore eagles in america...
yea its our national bird.... but they are coming back to the usa...
there was none in Cali like 5-10 years ago... just the past few years. they are coming back... i love it..... They are making a come back.......

kuppler 02-24-2008 03:03 AM

ORIGINAL: jumpanddrop

realy [X(]. ill have to post some of the sweet pics i have took of them. i havent done any photography for along time but my sister is into it big time, man these couple forums are way off topic. i wonder if rc ken is goig to block them tommarow lol:D. he's like the big bad guy of the forums:)
LOL.. yea soo lets get it back on topic.. so he wont FREEZ it up....
so that guy on ebay posting my bashing video........

jumpanddrop 02-24-2008 03:05 AM

lol yeea, how did we get onto eagles. rc ken is giong to have a laugh if he reads this forum. but ya you should ask this guy for free parts in exchange for using the vid:)

kuppler 02-24-2008 03:07 AM

lol i know.kens going to think we r nuts.. and go what were they talking about.. HAHAHAHAHA :D.... but yea ill see what he does from the 1st msg i sent him....

jumpanddrop 02-24-2008 03:08 AM

ORIGINAL: kuppler

lol i know.kens going to think we r nuts.. and go what were they talking about.. HAHAHAHAHA :D.... but yea ill see what he does from the 1st msg i sent him....
what did you say in the msg???. lol did you ask him if we can talk about eagles in the redcat forum:D:D:D

webbl19 02-24-2008 03:10 AM

you guys didnt see that eagle flying above the backflips? wwwhhhaaattt...hahaha

i think that guy will/should apoligize atleast and maybe ask formally if he can use it for sure.

kuppler 02-24-2008 03:12 AM

you guys didnt see that eagle flying above the backflips? wwwhhhaaattt...hahaha

i think that guy will/should apoligize atleast and maybe ask formally if he can use it for sure.
HAHAHAHAAHHA yea u didnt see it in the video............

jumpanddrop 02-24-2008 03:12 AM

lol webbl. and kuppler i though you ment you msg rc ken about this forum lol. now i know what you ment.

kuppler 02-24-2008 03:15 AM

ORIGINAL: jumpanddrop

lol webbl. and kuppler i though you ment you msg rc ken about this forum lol. now i know what you ment.
Dee...Dee....Dee.....

webbl19 02-24-2008 03:17 AM

I wonder if maybe he can make a lounge type sticky so when people are just talking about silly ideas about upgrades bodies painting stuff like that you can do it in there instead of in different posts?

What do you think Ken?

kuppler 02-24-2008 03:19 AM

lol.. that guy msged me back on ebay.... i new he would say this.. and i new it to be true.......
this is what he said....
Great video Mate. Redcat and youtube video's are free to embed on website pages

firebird78 02-24-2008 03:24 AM

u should tell him ur deleating it...but of course dont...lol....just to mess with him..lol

kuppler 02-24-2008 03:27 AM

ORIGINAL: firebird78

u should tell him ur deleating it...but of course dont...lol....just to mess with him..lol
lol.. its all good...

webbl19 02-24-2008 03:27 AM

tell him you are glad that he liked it and thanks for asking, even if they are free to take, have to common curdisy...

kuppler 02-24-2008 03:32 AM

tell him you are glad that he liked it and thanks for asking, even if they are free to take, have to common curdisy...
na its all good... i dont want him to be emailing ebay and saying some things....... i do alot of ebay stuff.. so its all good..

RCKen 02-24-2008 10:14 AM

RE: [Deleted]

Sorry guys. This thread went way off topic in a hurry. I have removed all of the off topic posts from the thread. This thread was barely on topic when it started. This thread has accomplished it's goal of pointing out an outrageous Ebay sale, so I'm going to lock this thread.

Ken