RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Redcat Racing Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/)
-   -   Redcat Fm Transmiter Manual (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/7141680-redcat-fm-transmiter-manual.html)

TCB 81 02-26-2008 06:18 PM

Redcat Fm Transmiter Manual

ok got my [link=http://www.redcatracing.com/itemdetail_part.asp?partno=80124]Fm Transmiter[/link] for my tsunami and the controls are reversed and it come with no manual, anyone know where i can get info on this could you let me know.
Thaks

Macanan 02-26-2008 06:26 PM

RE: Redcat Fm Transmiter Manual

You can download the full manual from here

http://www.redcatracing.com/digcontroller.asp

TCB 81 02-26-2008 06:29 PM

thanks bro thats a big help

firebird78 02-26-2008 06:45 PM

this is something I wish redcat would fix....I ran the fm radio that came with my hurricane a few times...I bought a jr system and was planning to anyway, but right before I switched radios I reveresed the steering somehow..,....the manual online isnt the best...

madmarty 02-26-2008 06:56 PM

is there factory settings on this fm?? i have the trim and throttle down, just don't know what the other settings are for.

RedcatRacing 02-26-2008 06:57 PM

We have been trying to work on this, but we keep getting side tracked.

If anyone with the FM transmitter has it mastered and feels like creating a manual or guide for it, please email me directly and let me know, you can also post a video on youtube of how it works and we will post that on our site.

We do apologize about the delay with this.

Darin

madmarty 02-26-2008 07:00 PM

ORIGINAL: RedcatRacing

We have been trying to work on this, but we keep getting side tracked.

If anyone with the FM transmitter has it mastered and feels like creating a manual or guide for it, please email me directly and let me know, you can also post a video on youtube of how it works and we will post that on our site.

We do apologize about the delay with this.

Darin
its like you didn't have enough to do. like moving. lol. still bashing my hurricane!

RedcatRacing 02-26-2008 07:04 PM

Yeah but c'mon we should have a freaking guide for the FM transmitter. The one that comes from the factory is a joke. Now lets not even get into our car manuals. That is a whole different story.

We are trying. We are growing. Things get better each and every day.

Darin

firebird78 02-26-2008 07:10 PM

ORIGINAL: RedcatRacing

Yeah but c'mon we should have a freaking guide for the FM transmitter. The one that comes from the factory is a joke. Now lets not even get into our car manuals. That is a whole different story.

We are trying. We are growing. Things get better each and every day.

Darin

ok let me say this once again.....this is one reason why this is a great company...Darin I do hope redcat racing becomes hugely successfull...but however I also hope that you will always find the time to do this when it does..thanks so much

RedcatRacing 02-26-2008 07:36 PM

Hugely? I prefer Gigantically thank you very much

DArin

Macanan 02-26-2008 07:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay I have the full manual in pdf format for my Futaba2pl and by the looks of this picture comparing redcat fm and my futaba they look almost the same in controls, if someone would like to get my pdf manual and try and work it with there fm transmittier let me know I will send you a copy the instructions in it are very understandable, the first picture is mine and the other is redcats

RedcatRacing 02-26-2008 08:00 PM

Now wouldnt that be something if it was that simple. I really would not put it past the radio factory to copy the Futaba settings totally.

Someone give it a whirl if you have the time, please.

Darin

firebird78 02-26-2008 08:30 PM

looked all over for my fm transmitter...musta been in a box I took to my parents for storage

Macanan 02-26-2008 08:47 PM

I would make one for you but I don't have the setup to make it, sorry. maybe someone with an FM system on here will give it a go.

TCB 81 02-26-2008 09:08 PM

ORIGINAL: Macanan

I would make one for you but I don't have the setup to make it, sorry. maybe someone with an FM system on here will give it a go.
ill try it out ill pm you macanan with my email addy me and nitronoob figured the redcat fm radio out enough to get it too work but there is alot more settings on it we dont know. that would be great if the book for the futaba would work for redcats fm

Macanan 02-26-2008 10:04 PM

I printed out both manuals to compare the switches to see which switch would be which, I'll get back with you in a min on the switches.

ehroof 02-26-2008 10:07 PM

hey bro, they are different, i will be personally working on the manual for the fm tranamitters so just give me a few days, will have it done by the end of the weekend. This has been a project that Darin has been wanting me to work on for the past few months but with the situation with my wife, i havent had a chance to finish it up.

TCB 81 02-26-2008 10:16 PM

ORIGINAL: ehroof

hey bro, they are different, i will be personally working on the manual for the fm tranamitters so just give me a few days, will have it done by the end of the weekend. This has been a project that Darin has been wanting me to work on for the past few months but with the situation with my wife, i havent had a chance to finish it up.
eddie you might as well put that forum support logo back under your name i can tell its in your blood there no walking away once it in your blood lol........

ehroof 02-26-2008 10:17 PM

lol, i must have gotten a hundred pm's today, lol.. just gonna spend a few minutes on here tonight. :D you know i just want to help you gusy out.

TCB 81 02-26-2008 10:22 PM

ORIGINAL: ehroof

lol, i must have gotten a hundred pm's today, lol.. just gonna spend a few minutes on here tonight. :D you know i just want to help you gusy out.
and we love ya for it man thank you

madmarty 02-26-2008 10:40 PM

off topic "fm tx" but my first rc was a redcat. if it wasn't for "eddie" and the redcat family, i would of been lost and frustraded with getting my rc running. i can't remember how many times i have read these threads to repair my problems. go redcat. behind every good man, there is a better women!! no one better than family." and about that tx video"? lol!!!

ehroof 02-26-2008 10:43 PM

:D

TCB 81 02-27-2008 12:57 AM

i have another ? i see that both the am and fm transmiters have a battery charger plug on them were can i get the charger at i cant find it on redcats site

Sandmanvnvmc 03-11-2008 05:59 PM

How is the FM manual coming
Sandman

RedcatRacing 03-11-2008 06:18 PM

We just hired a new guy that we are putting on it. He should have it done within about a week.

darin