RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Redcat Racing Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/)
-   -   looking for volcano pro or hurricane pro. (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/8671557-looking-volcano-pro-hurricane-pro.html)

jonnymobil 04-11-2009 05:45 PM

looking for volcano pro or hurricane pro.

hey guys,i am a redcat dealer and i am trying to find either the volcano pro with all the aluminum or the hurricane pro with all the aluminum.redcat no longer has them in stock.and to buy the regular model and then upgrade it would cost a fortune.well if anyone has one in stock i will pay you for your time to ship it to my store.i could trade for some other vehicles or cash or credit with redcat,however you want to do it.but i need those vehicles.i dont know why redcat discontinued them.

chevyderek72 04-11-2009 06:04 PM

RE: looking for volcano pro or hurricane pro.

How come you want alluminum? Alluminum on rc's isnt the greatest, when you hit something it will send the shock to other places and break other things. And if you do bend the alluminum your screwed

RedcatRacing 04-11-2009 09:15 PM

The Pro versions were not good sellers for us so we stopped carrying them. For the Volcano SV we have the upgrade kit which is priced very reasonably.

The link is here for it. http://www.redcatracing.com/HU94188

The Hurricane XP's have been discontinued and the Hurricane XTR takes its place. We dont have an aluminum upgrade kit available for them yet.

Darin

Doctp1885 04-11-2009 11:07 PM

If you're still adament on wanting a PRO, I found a website that still sells them. http://www.nitrodeals.com/catalog/in...8ee7d6aed10423

rclynx 04-12-2009 11:39 AM

If you're still adament on wanting a PRO, I found a website that still sells them. http://www.nitrodeals.com/catalog/in...8ee7d6aed10423
You didn't scroll down to where it said SOLD OUT :D

Doctp1885 04-12-2009 12:16 PM

Oh snaps! lol, I didnt.

chevyderek72 04-12-2009 02:21 PM

haha

jonnymobil 07-04-2009 08:56 PM

well i was thinking of getting a few models for the guys at my shop to teach them more about the batteries and rc in general,i looked at there new models about 2 months ago,i decided on the 1/8 scale light truck with the .18sh engine,i have always wanted a larger vehicle with a small block to see how much power i can make from the small block,kind of a challenge thing,i decided on the landslide 18,afterall it was there new vehicle so i figure parts would be around for a while at leas,so i saved my money and went online last night to order 2 of them and what do you know?there are discontinued?what the hell is going on,there were brand new like a few months ago.the first time i seen them they were out of stock and now thewy are discontinued?so so much for getting a redcat,its like they dont even sell trucks?i mean who put out a truck for only 3 or 4 months?losi still sells the xxx-t,hpi still sells the savage,whats with redcat?glad they didnt have one in stock for me,ever.because now i would be out of luck as far as parts go.every time i find a redcat i like they never have it for me?come on guys step up your game?i mean do you just do one run of a few dozen trucks and then thats it?the landslide was a new vehicle a few months ago and now it is discontinued?i never heard of a company doing a vehiocle for less than 6 months?i still want a redcat just because they come with the best engines but now i am quite nervous of getting one,by the time i get the thing broken in and running it will be discontinued and have no parts avalable?

chevyderek72 07-04-2009 09:04 PM

Even if the cars discontinued they still sell the parts, they still stock the parts for the old earthquake and its been discontinued for forever.

R-U-FASTER 07-05-2009 08:39 AM

ORIGINAL: jonnymobil

well i was thinking of getting a few models for the guys at my shop to teach them more about the batteries and rc in general,i looked at there new models about 2 months ago,i decided on the 1/8 scale light truck with the .18sh engine,i have always wanted a larger vehicle with a small block to see how much power i can make from the small block,kind of a challenge thing,i decided on the landslide 18,afterall it was there new vehicle so i figure parts would be around for a while at leas,so i saved my money and went online last night to order 2 of them and what do you know?there are discontinued?what the hell is going on,there were brand new like a few months ago.the first time i seen them they were out of stock and now thewy are discontinued?so so much for getting a redcat,its like they dont even sell trucks?i mean who put out a truck for only 3 or 4 months?losi still sells the xxx-t,hpi still sells the savage,whats with redcat?glad they didnt have one in stock for me,ever.because now i would be out of luck as far as parts go.every time i find a redcat i like they never have it for me?come on guys step up your game?i mean do you just do one run of a few dozen trucks and then thats it?the landslide was a new vehicle a few months ago and now it is discontinued?i never heard of a company doing a vehiocle for less than 6 months?i still want a redcat just because they come with the best engines but now i am quite nervous of getting one,by the time i get the thing broken in and running it will be discontinued and have no parts avalable?
No worries about getting parts, Redcat Racing has changed some models to better there product line but they still offer parts for all the older discontinued models.