Notices
S.P.A.D. Aircraft - Coroplast design Discuss the growing area of S.P.A.D.S. (Simple Plastic Airplane Designs). Coroplast type aircraft, pizza box planes, etc..

Some Help?

Old 03-25-2004, 06:26 PM
StormGald

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some Help?

Ok I am new I have flown gliders and some planes but I am needing something easy to build and kinda easy to fly could I do good on a Gnat? Or what should I go for?
Old 03-25-2004, 09:50 PM
DLSmith2

Default RE: Some Help?

StormGald,

If you want to stay in the .15 size plane, I thing the HOR or SSR would be a little easier (more conventional) to fly, or a Debonair if you want to go to the .40 size. The Deb, built with the dihedral per plans, is a great plane to learn on, and fly for general purposes. The SPADet would be great for a little more challenging build, or the BUHOR for a .40 size easy-building, good-flying plane.

What size engine did you want to use, and did you want to hand-launch or take off and land on wheels?

Blue skies,
DL
Old 03-26-2004, 09:55 AM
StormGald

Well I got a .25 and a .15 but... I want something easy to make and fun to fly I think I can handle a little speed so... What should I try and make I am working on a SRR if i can get the damn wing to glue right lol
Old 03-26-2004, 03:35 PM
Woodsy

Any of the SSC (.15 size) ships make a reasonable slowish type sport plane with a .25 on them