Notices
S.P.A.D. Aircraft - Coroplast design Discuss the growing area of S.P.A.D.S. (Simple Plastic Airplane Designs). Coroplast type aircraft, pizza box planes, etc..

Coroplast in MN?

Old 05-17-2004, 08:02 AM
xjavro85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Coroplast in MN?

Anyone out there know of a good supplier in the twin cities area?
Old 05-17-2004, 03:35 PM
Barland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Coroplast in MN?

Hi... I'm in Coon Rapids and made a contact with my local Fast Sign shop owner. A full sheet of 4 mm costs me $16.00 or 18.00 dollars, but then he will give me some left over lettering material I can use to dress up the plane. If you're familiar with Rich Valley RC by Hasting, Ron Heilmer is building Gnats for combat - he would have a source I'm sure. In the end we got real lucky up here, one of our club members has a small shop and he can get it for us at $11.00 which is his cost. What are your building? We have a pretty good group of guys flying Gnats in combat. Take a look here [link=http://wildwingscombat.com]Wild Wings Combat[/link] for an article on how we have modified the Gnat for combat at Grassfield RC. The article includes links to some sources for materials other than the Coroplast, plus a couple of videos of the Gnat flying this past winter. If I can give you any help let me know. DickB