Notices
S.P.A.D. Aircraft - Coroplast design Discuss the growing area of S.P.A.D.S. (Simple Plastic Airplane Designs). Coroplast type aircraft, pizza box planes, etc..

'Scoring'

Old 08-14-2005, 02:05 PM
fast-track

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 'Scoring'

Hiya All. I've been lurking around for awhile and just decided to join up when I couldn't find an answer to my question. I need to 'score' my coro now, but don't really know how. I heard take a philips screwdriver to it, but how am I suppose to fold it? Do I take it and punch holes on one side of it? If so how many inch(es) before I put another hole into it? Or do I take it and slice it all the way through the top layer, not the bottom, so it won't come apart? I can't really find anything that explains it. I hope you all can help. Thanks.
Old 08-14-2005, 03:18 PM
rsieminski

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 'Scoring'

No bro, you know score it? Like you'd score a piece of paper to fold it nice and straight. Dent it with a std screwdriver's edge along a straight edge enough to crease it, but not cut through it. Just enough to bend it accross the flutes. Try it on some scrap if you feel uncomfortable about messing up the wing or whatever. Do it a couple of times and it'll be a no brainer.