Community
Search
Notices
S.P.A.D. Aircraft - Coroplast design Discuss the growing area of S.P.A.D.S. (Simple Plastic Airplane Designs). Coroplast type aircraft, pizza box planes, etc..

I Dare You

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2003, 04:30 PM
southern_touch9
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Dare You

First Dare:

I dont have the time nor the ability to design this. I dare some of you smart design guys out there to design and build a G-62 sized SPAD that will perform 3D, and keep it under 22 lbs.!

2nd Dare:

SPADS have two streets, people who love them and fly them and people who cant stand them. We need to let the 3D world know what we got and that we can do everything that a balsa funfly 3D plane can do. The down on the deck video freestyle contest deadline is november 1st. Check it out at down on the deck dot com (no spaces) . The dare here is for one of us spadders to get our airplane into this contest and our video on the DOD page. I have only built a modified QHOR (which flies super) but I am going to build a modified SPA3D and see how it works out, if it works well then I will try to enter with this plane. I have plans of entering with my Laser3D right now but if the SPAD flies as good then I will enter it instead.