Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pylon Universe - RC Pylon Racing > Scale Racing
Reload this Page >

Morgan Hill and Season Point Results for Triangle Series Races

Community
Search
Notices
Scale Racing Discuss all aspects of semi-scale pylon racing.

Morgan Hill and Season Point Results for Triangle Series Races

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 08:29 PM
delateurj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Morgan Hill and Season Point Results for Triangle Series Races

Hi Racers,

Building season has begun! Fresno Race will be here before you know it so start now.

Thanks for a fun season. 38 different pilots raced this year and we had 8 pilots join the series who have never raced in the series before.

I am going to start working with the clubs to start setting dates and we'll send out a note when the precise dates are settled.

Below are the results of the Morgan Hill race and the final results of the series.

Congrats to all the season champs and co-champs. I need to update the rules to say what happens when there is a tie at the end of the season.

125 points up for grabs and Stan and Josh managed to end in a tie and couple of other classes went down to the wire with only 2 points separating places.

Pictures at RCgroups in pylon racing forum.

Regards,
Joe DeLateur
[ATTACH]2042977[/IMG]
[ATTACH]2042978[/IMG]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
MH2 Matrix.pdf (107.6 KB, 33 views)
File Type: pdf
2014 Season Points.pdf (57.2 KB, 34 views)