Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pylon Universe - RC Pylon Racing > Scale Racing
Reload this Page >

Speedworld (Phoenix) Bronze Sport Race Oct 30

Notices
Scale Racing Discuss all aspects of semi-scale pylon racing.

Speedworld (Phoenix) Bronze Sport Race Oct 30

Old 10-26-2021, 04:56 PM
JAllen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speedworld (Phoenix) Bronze Sport Race Oct 30

This coming Saturday, Oct 30, The Speedworld RC Flyers will be hosting our Fall Bronze Sport Pylon race. See the attached. We did two of these races last season in Oct '20 and March '21 and everyone had a blast.

The race will be run by the RCPRO rules but only Bronze Class will be flown with a 2min 30sec breakout time on the 700ft two pylon course. Any model is eligible to be used, glow, electric, gas, etc.

At the March race, we had a memorable heat with an Eflite foam electric P-39, an Eflite Havoc EDF, and a World T-34 with OS46 and Jett muffler finish within 50ft of each other. If anyone in the Arizona area has ever thought about trying pylon racing, this is the event to do it, with a plane you already have. The key ingredient here is FUN!!

We will be starting registration at 8AM with racing starting at 9AM and depending on the number of entries, intend to do 5 rounds if at all possible.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at the contact methods shown in the attached flyer.

Hope to see you Saturday!

Jim Allen
Attached Files