Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pylon Universe - RC Pylon Racing > Scale Racing
Reload this Page >

Eliminator Air Races | 3rd of 3 for 2023

Notices
Scale Racing Discuss all aspects of semi-scale pylon racing.

Eliminator Air Races | 3rd of 3 for 2023

Old 05-30-2023, 01:49 PM
McBridesRacing

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Eliminator Air Races | 3rd of 3 for 2023

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Below will be all of the flyers for each race.
----------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 09-25-2023, 12:27 PM
McBridesRacing

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Race Update

We are happy to announce that the upcoming Eliminator Race on October 15th will be our biggest race to date, 65 entries. Currently we have 21 Pilots in the Gold class racing for over $1,680.00 in prize money. Silver has 22 pilots racing for $880.00 and RWYB has 22 pilots racing for new FMS P-51 airplanes. And all event winners get a coveted ugly green hat.

Currently we only have 3 teams registered. With so many pilots at the event we should have more. There is a $300 payout for the winning team. All it takes to make a team is to email me a Team Name and Pilot Names for each class. There are no additional costs.

Tony Frackowiak asked me to relay some updates for his race on Saturday. He will hold a pilot meeting at 8:45am and the event will start at 9am. He is also raising the entry fee by $10; the new fee is $30. The club will collect $20 as a landing fee and the $10 will go to prize money for the winners.

Currently Tony has 22 entries for Saturday’s Race. Please email me if you would like to register for his race. I am sure he would appreciate your participation. Knowing how many there will be attending is also helpful in preparing for the event.

We are looking forward to having all of you there, if you have not registered, please do so soon.