RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Scale Racing (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/scale-racing-183/)
-   -   RC Pro Warbird Racing (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/scale-racing-183/11687030-rc-pro-warbird-racing.html)

J Kikkert 01-23-2021 10:25 AM

RC Pro Warbird Racing

What's in store for RC Pro Warbird racing in southern California/Arizona area for 2021?

hossinarizona 01-27-2021 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by J Kikkert (Post 12658941)
What's in store for RC Pro Warbird racing in southern California/Arizona area for 2021?

This is what I know, a lot is still up in the air.

Region 10 Proposed Race Schedule:
Feb - Tucson, AZ - Cancelled (John)
Mar - Reserved - Phoenix, AZ Sport Pylon (Jim)
Apr - 4/15 - Hesperia, CA (Terry)
May - 5/22 - LA County, CA (Brent)
Jun - Reserved - St. George, UT (Bert)
Jul - Open
Aug - Open
Sep - 9/11 - Hesperia, CA (Terry)
Oct - Reserved - St. George, UT (Bert)
Nov - Reserved - Tucson, AZ (John)
Dec - 12/4 - Phoenix, AZ (Jerry)

still4given 02-04-2021 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by hossinarizona (Post 12659853)
This is what I know, a lot is still up in the air.

Region 10 Proposed Race Schedule:
Feb - Tucson, AZ - Cancelled (John)
Mar - Reserved - Phoenix, AZ Sport Pylon (Jim)
Apr - 4/17 - Hesperia, CA (Terry)
May - 5/22 - LA County, CA (Brent)
Jun - Reserved - St. George, UT (Bert)
Jul - Open
Aug - Open
Sep - 9/11 - Hesperia, CA (Terry)
Oct - Reserved - St. George, UT (Bert)
Nov - Reserved - Tucson, AZ (John)
Dec - 12/4 - Phoenix, AZ (Jerry)

Sorry guys, I had the wrong date for our April race. I have corrected it here. It is April 17, 2021.

cowboy69 02-23-2021 02:47 PM

Thank you to committee for putting the schedule together. That-a-way "Hoss" knows when to anticipate having his ass handed to him ;)

hossinarizona 02-23-2021 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by cowboy69 (Post 12665241)
Thank you to committee for putting the schedule together. That-a-way "Hoss" knows when to anticipate having his ass handed to him ;)

You know Howard, it's been so long since we have raced, you have more than likely forgot how to fly. Try stepping up this season, fly gold with the big boys 😆

cowboy69 03-25-2021 12:54 PM

Mike, I won't have to worry about "stepping up" at all! You see, this year you'll have an entirely new set of problems to deal with flying against none other than the illustrious, malcontent, Sparky Sparks! Usually flies in the Southern hemisphere, but the flooding in Australia is forcing me him northward. Just image how humiliating it will be to say to your compatriots; "Yeah, I got beaten by somebody named Sparky Sparks." If that isn't reason enough to start practicing NOW, I don't know what is.

hossinarizona 03-25-2021 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by cowboy69 (Post 12670294)
Mike, I won't have to worry about "stepping up" at all! You see, this year you'll have an entirely new set of problems to deal with flying against none other than the illustrious, malcontent, Sparky Sparks! Usually flies in the Southern hemisphere, but the flooding in Australia is forcing me him northward. Just image how humiliating it will be to say to your compatriots; "Yeah, I got beaten by somebody named Sparky Sparks." If that isn't reason enough to start practicing NOW, I don't know what is.

Howard, Howard, Howard,
You are killing me, I have been practicing, but not that much since you and I will more than likely not be in the same class since you wont step up! I am sure you have the funds to build a real racer. But if you don't, I always bring a back up, so you can borrow one of mine, and I will beat you with both of my planes LOL! Hope to see you soon so we can laugh together.
Stay well my friend.......