Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Scale RC Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Agusta 109a 600 size

Community
Search
Notices
Scale RC Helicopters Discuss scale helis, and modifications to pod and boom helis that make them scale.

Agusta 109a 600 size

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 10:33 PM
ganesh gowda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Agusta 109a 600 size

Hi ALL,
I have been having a hard time in matching My align Trex 600 electric heli to funkey agusta 109 a.I got 2 fuselage one with the retracts and nother with the fixed landing gear.
the only problem which i faced was with the fuselage ws with the head area.
If i mount the mechanics without using any elevationthen the flybar of the heli hits the top of the fuselage.then i tried wit mounting the mechanics (heli) with elevation (a balsa wood plank below) the head problem was solved ,but the push rod in the head assembly is touching the fuselage inner wall.Which is infact pushing the front part of the fuselage away by 3mm.
After all these i brought a new thunder tiger raptor E620 thinking the raptor has the flybar on the top of the head.even this ended with a failure,the frame of the heli is too long ,so the mechanics cant be placed in.

My question is has anyone tried with this fuselage (fun-key...thinking that the seller sold the heli saying this was fun-key brand) and what mechanics (which heli)
did u use??

I have attached few pixs for better understanding

Thanks In Advance

Ganesh

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sq47616.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	1629616   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cx75871.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	70.9 KB