Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Scale RC Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Looking for hirobo dauphin parts , manual and 4 blade head

Notices
Scale RC Helicopters Discuss scale helis, and modifications to pod and boom helis that make them scale.

Looking for hirobo dauphin parts , manual and 4 blade head

Old 05-15-2014, 12:15 PM
Den
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for hirobo dauphin parts , manual and 4 blade head

Greetings I have been searching high and low for parts for a Hirobo Dauphin. Basically I need a manual, the cockpit doors for the coast guard version and I'm looking for a 4 blade head also. Mrc punted so they do not distribute Hirobo anymore and I have emailed europe but no word. If someone has a link to a pdf for the manual that would be great help.
Thank you everyone for your time

Last edited by Den; 05-15-2014 at 12:18 PM.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:40 PM
Heliman4213
My Feedback: (1)

I know someone who may sell you one. He has the entire ship but im sure will not part it out.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:53 PM
Den

Thanks, If your friend has the 4 blade head do you think he 'll sell it. Not interested in the whole ship have all the parts I was looking for now. Am still looking for the head, swash,blades
Old 11-16-2014, 05:23 PM
Den

Thank You to all who have offered their help. I have procured all the fuselodge parts I needed. I am currently searching for a conversion from O.S. 90 to brushless where I can also use a clutch. One other thing I am looking for is a stabilization system that will give the Hirobo Dauphin drone like characteristics without too much fuselodge modification. Your help will be greatly appreciated.