Community
Search
Notices
Scale RC Helicopters Discuss scale helis, and modifications to pod and boom helis that make them scale.

Graupner 230

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 01:40 AM
direstraits

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Graupner 230

Hi guys

I can get myself a graupner 230 fuselage plus uni expert mech for a really good price but i have one or two questions please.There seems to be some people who say that the tail wire drive is not that good.Is that true?My second question is a csm 310 ok for heli with a digital servo. I have a csm 310 on one of my evo and its fine but will it be ok with a digital servo? or could i get away with a std servo on the tail.I am aware that i can upgrade the to a tube drive on the tail but for the start my funds would be limited so the wire tail drive is my main concern.In fact any feedback on the heli would be great.

Thanks in advance

Clinton

Old 11-11-2006, 07:24 PM
Fly Fast n Left

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Graupner 230

Hi Direstraits, I have that same heli, and the wire drive works very well. You just need to be sure to have a slight bend in the tube that the wire runs through. The tube rests in a wooden grove that is carved on a stick that runs inside the fusalage. If you have any questions about this, you can contact Sandy at veastonline.com. He's the US dealer for all Graupner helicopters. IF you go to his web, site he has building tips for a lot of the products he sells. Hope this helps.

Paul