Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Scale RC Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Blue Thunder paper patterns?

Community
Search
Notices
Scale RC Helicopters Discuss scale helis, and modifications to pod and boom helis that make them scale.

Blue Thunder paper patterns?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 08:27 PM
2ohiomike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blue Thunder paper patterns?

I was hopeing someone here would have some patterns, etc., for the Blue Thunder helicopter fuselage. I know there was a paper model made of this helicopter and it would help me make a fuse for my bird. Thanks.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:57 PM
B/T

Default RE: Blue Thunder paper patterns?

Hi How did you go finding patterns for Blue Thunder. I have made molds to make the Blue Thunder. Go to www.runryder.com and look up member B/T and look in my gallery for pixs.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ol31207.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	639636   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kg14856.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	639637  
Old 03-11-2007, 01:30 PM
HELICOPTERFLYER
Banned

Is that a iraq' helicopter?? maybe russian. can that thing fly?? where did you get it? it sure is blue!
Old 03-11-2007, 03:43 PM
heli_Rod

"Blue Thunder" was a movie then a TV series about a special operations police helicopter. It was converted from a normal heli for the movie. It was also very nose heavy and difficult to fly.

Check out this unofficail web site for "Blue Thunder".

http://www.gregdonner.org/blue_thund...e_thunder.html

Rod
Old 03-11-2007, 10:13 PM
2ohiomike

Howdy BT, didnt find any patterns yet. A fella over at RC groups says he has some and said he would send me something via e-mail but havent seen anything yet. I pm'ed you over at runryder about your fuse molding. Was wondering what it would cost altogether to send one here to the states? I guess my most inportant question is will it fit a Raptor? talk to you later.
Old 03-16-2007, 01:04 AM
XE521

Hi mike, try [link=http://www.rchelicopters.eu/component/option,com_rsgallery2/Itemid,38/catid,19/lang,en/]here[/link]
Regards. Karl.
Old 05-05-2007, 02:51 AM
Props4ever

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: B/T

Hi How did you go finding patterns for Blue Thunder. I have made molds to make the Blue Thunder. Go to www.runryder.com and look up member B/T and look in my gallery for pixs.

Now isn't this a BIG surprise!!!, I remember watching these TV series back in 84-85, since then i always wanted a plastic kit of it but it was not to be found back home, few years ago i saw plastic model of Blue Thunder in a display of a hobby shop here in Toronto and was told its been out of production for many many years by Revell!!, since i got back into RC hobby i always liked scale bodies on RC Choppers and always asked around if anyone know of Blue Thunder body available for R/C Choppers. Funny thing is not very many people know about this awesome Chopper, now since you are doing bodies of it, i want to know what heli would it fit from current availability of choice.
Plus if your Blue Thunder body kit can be shipped to Toronto, Canada. I am very happy and deeply excited to get info from you in a PM, i want this Blue thunder Body badly now....