Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Scale RC Helicopters
Reload this Page >

RC Aerodyne Seahawk build

Notices
Scale RC Helicopters Discuss scale helis, and modifications to pod and boom helis that make them scale.

RC Aerodyne Seahawk build

Old 08-04-2010, 05:36 PM
ea01bg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC Aerodyne Seahawk build

Condor060
Actualy I painted the SeaHawk it comes gray from RC Aerodyne.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Airman 01
My Feedback: (4)

Mine came gray to ""but sometime you just need confirmation about somethings. Being a new comany , all. Tell me this what did you think about the detail ?Do'nt get me wrong now I love the size , the opening doors, I got the weapons,crew package which was a nice incintive. But they had to replace my front windshield because it was cracked, the landing gear seem to be miss match because of the 2mm stut nut openings are faceing opposit when installed I guess you could call them that .What kind of manual did you get. Cliff e-mail Mine, the 21-30 srew package, did you get direction as to what srews go where. Because I did not He e-mail that to 30 days latter.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:41 PM
ea01bg

For a Fun Scale in this price range Id say the detailing is Great. As far as the instruction on the placment of every screw. This is not a beginers project. You should be able to build this without needing a set of instruction for the placment of every single screw. That said when I got mine the instructions where not very good and didnt go into any detail on anything. But I got mine right when they came out and understood that the instructions where a work in progress.
Overall I'd give the kit a solid A- Its hands down the best I've seen in its price range. And I'd bet the version 2 kit resolved the few minor issues I had with the kit (I had sent Cliff some suggestions and he called to say that they where already addressing most of the stuff I had mentioned).
Old 08-05-2010, 04:58 PM
Condor060
My Feedback: (2)

Yeah, Cliff is a real good guy to work with and a hands on manufacture. It's amazing howeasy it is toforget that this isn't the norm of the industry.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:46 PM
Airman 01

For the price you really can't complain, thanks for the objectivity.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:19 PM
Airman 01

Thanks Fred ' Just got back off vacation, do appreciate all the the support you've given me. The SeaHawk is coming along slowly. Got the starwood rivit kit and it a great kit so it going to be realy exciting, I will post pic's of the finish. Thanks again Steve
Old 09-26-2010, 11:41 PM
Condor060
My Feedback: (2)

Anytime my friend. Glad I could help