Community
Search
Notices
Schumacher Racing Discuss all Schumacher Racing products here!

HAVOC stunt truck

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 12:36 PM
ace007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HAVOC stunt truck

The link you posted is to the uk site in which their price of 274.99 rtr is in uk currency and is doubled to us currency. On their us site the havoc goes for 429.99 which is still cheaper than the menace at 499.99.lol
Old 10-04-2007, 06:14 PM
jonnymobil

how does it compare to an s-maxx?and how come i cant find anny info on either truck?the guy at the hobby store was like "whats an s-maxx" he told me it dont exist!
Old 10-04-2007, 06:37 PM
Slammed

http://www.traxxas.com/products/nitr.../trx_smaxx.htm

ORIGINAL: jonnymobil

how does it compare to an s-maxx?and how come i cant find anny info on either truck?the guy at the hobby store was like "whats an s-maxx" he told me it dont exist!
Old 02-18-2008, 08:58 AM
Xtfreak

Either that guy is new there or he doesn't deserve to work at a hobby store. Still cant believe he didn't know what an S-MAXX is
Old 02-18-2008, 09:18 AM
Adam Bailey

Well factor this in first...

Most people buy a Traxxas as their first Real RC car and they get into which ever niche in the hobby they like the most, which doesn't always involve Traxxas or their products.

Now move that over to Hobbytown USA (where the S-Maxx is ONLY sold) I bought one car at a Hobbytown and found they did not have the technical expertise to continue doing business with them. I have not been back at a local Hobbytown since 1998, I had no idea there was the version of the Maxx line up because I simply do not shop at Hobbytown USA, and I feel "I've grown out of Traxxas vehicles" and haven't paid them much attention in the past years.

I don't think you guys should jump down a guys throat because he doesn't pay attention to ONE companies products as closely as you may like him too.

So before people say "I cant believe that guy didn't know what and S-Maxx is" you should think about the fact he works somewhere that is not allowed to sell the S-Maxx and he probably doesn't do much in Traxxas sales in a car he's not allowed to sell, so why would he know what it is if he cant sell it?
Old 02-29-2008, 07:16 AM
Infamous

ORIGINAL: Adam Bailey

Well factor this in first...

Most people buy a Traxxas as their first Real RC car and they get into which ever niche in the hobby they like the most, which doesn't always involve Traxxas or their products.

Now move that over to Hobbytown USA (where the S-Maxx is ONLY sold) I bought one car at a Hobbytown and found they did not have the technical expertise to continue doing business with them. I have not been back at a local Hobbytown since 1998, I had no idea there was the version of the Maxx line up because I simply do not shop at Hobbytown USA, and I feel "I've grown out of Traxxas vehicles" and haven't paid them much attention in the past years.

I don't think you guys should jump down a guys throat because he doesn't pay attention to ONE companies products as closely as you may like him too.

So before people say "I cant believe that guy didn't know what and S-Maxx is" you should think about the fact he works somewhere that is not allowed to sell the S-Maxx and he probably doesn't do much in Traxxas sales in a car he's not allowed to sell, so why would he know what it is if he cant sell it?
Well said
Old 03-28-2008, 01:56 AM
RURC

The Havok is a great truck. I have had mine for over a year and it has been flawless. I converted it to brushless electric and it is amazing. I even have reverse now. Anyhow I just went retro with it and put the last Desert Storm body that Schumacher had. I have been sitting on it for about a year waiting till I got the perfect paint idea for it. Well here it is, hope you like it.

Yes those are 23 mm Proline 40 series wheels and tires on there.
Old 03-28-2008, 05:10 AM
Slammed

can you post a pic without the lid please and nice havoc
Old 03-28-2008, 09:28 AM
RURC

This is a photo when I first did the conversion. It still has the original rims and tires on it. Now under the hood it has a new battery holder and steering servo mount. I will get a newer photo soon and post it. But this will give you the general idea.

Old 03-28-2008, 09:45 AM
Adam Bailey

RURC, call the shop today, I have to ask you something!
Old 03-28-2008, 09:50 AM
RURC

ORIGINAL: Adam Bailey

RURC, call the shop today, I have to ask you something!
What you cant call me. I know that all of you have my phone number. But OK I'm calling.