Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Schumacher Racing
 Need a new race/bash truck...what's good? >

Need a new race/bash truck...what's good?

Notices
Schumacher Racing Discuss all Schumacher Racing products here!

Need a new race/bash truck...what's good?

Old 05-21-2007, 08:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need a new race/bash truck...what's good?

Hey guys, i'm on the market for a truck that i can race on the weekends but bash too. I have a Losi Muggy and i'm not too happy with it considering it eats clutches almost evertime i'm out. I want something fast and has a wide range of hop-ups. I remember a few years back that i was gonna get a Schumacher but customer support wasn't very big, so instead i went with a T-Maxx. I have $1k to spend on the truck + hop-ups, what do you suggest?
Old 05-21-2007, 09:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need a new race/bash truck...what's good?

Menace 4x4 with all aluminum hopups and carbon fiber hopups, the truck can do 65+ mph out the box with the stock engine and gearing. There is also a .28 conversion kit out for it if you really want alot of power, and other mods you can do to it that schumacher doesnt sell.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:32 AM

ORIGINAL: sfar785

Hey guys, i'm on the market for a truck that i can race on the weekends but bash too. I have a Losi Muggy and i'm not too happy with it considering it eats clutches almost evertime i'm out. I want something fast and has a wide range of hop-ups. I remember a few years back that i was gonna get a Schumacher but customer support wasn't very big, so instead i went with a T-Maxx. I have $1k to spend on the truck + hop-ups, what do you suggest?
You said the magic word "bash" that means Havoc all the way. as for customer support, Schumacher kicks butt in that department. The parts availability was not good in the past but Rob at Schumacher-Rc (the schumacher superstore) stock all the parts and ships lightning fast. he doesnt seem to be around this forum much, but any time I send him an email through the site he replies immediatly. I am not kidding when I say they stock ALL parts. send him an email and say "bajaaddict" sent you. I am sure he will treat you well.
Old 06-03-2007, 01:52 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How about the Rascal? I'm thinkin' i wanna go "mini", they just seem more fun and compact...i wanna stay cheap though so i can add alot of hopups.
Old 06-08-2007, 10:58 PM

ORIGINAL: sfar785

How about the Rascal? I'm thinkin' i wanna go "mini", they just seem more fun and compact...i wanna stay cheap though so i can add alot of hopups.
You just answered your own question! These guys will even ship free and throw in a complete nitro starter pack. Pretty cool.
Old 06-09-2007, 10:53 AM

Wont be that much fun with minis as it will be with a 1/10 or bigger.