Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

Aircraft Markings,Decals, & Insignias

Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Aircraft Markings,Decals, & Insignias

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 02:52 AM
alexcala

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aircraft Markings,Decals, & Insignias

Are you working on a new plane and want it to look different? Having trouble finding the markings you want for your plane? Do you need custom decals ? I can help! Let me know what you want and I CANmake it for you. I can make fuel resistant decals of any kind for your planes. You can email me at [email protected], to discuss your needs. Once you have emailed me I will give you my phone number. Prices are nery reasonalble. I am in the hobby too, and I am not here trying to make a fortune. This is fun for me and helping others in the hobby to produce quality airplanes is a pleasure for me.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:19 PM
Avaiojet

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Aircraft Markings,Decals, & Insignias

Alex,

Do you do water slide decals that can be easily cleared with two stage automotive paints?

Can you copy art from small decal sheets, books, etc.?

I will need a bunch of small stuff that I'm not capable of producing. I make no water slide decals.

Thanks,

Charles

Old 07-31-2011, 08:40 PM
alexcala

I can do the water slip, But I dont have the medium for it at this time, Depending on how much you want , let me check into the cost of that.
What exactly are you looking for and what scale. I can put out as much as you want and I can scale it to any scale. Send me a direct email to [email protected] and I will give you my phone number or I can call you ...either way.

Old 07-31-2011, 08:51 PM
alexcala

No problem at all with the water slide decals, let me know what you want.
\
Old 05-16-2016, 05:57 AM
balsabuff
My Feedback: (30)

Alexcala, I know it has been almost 5 years, but I ran across this on my bookmarks. Do you still make water slide decals ? If so, what is the largest diameter you can produce of the US "Stars and Bars". Thx. much 'buff
Old 05-16-2016, 10:50 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts

I wouldn't hold your breath, his last post was shortly after this one back in 2011

I don't know if she does water slide but Callie does printed vinyl www.callie-graphics.com