Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

RC Modeler Magazines/Articles are available to you!

Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

RC Modeler Magazines/Articles are available to you!

Old 08-21-2019, 04:58 PM
multimike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bristol brownie

Would you have the May 1970 issue that had the Bristol Brownie plans and building instructions, my friend just built one from downloaded plan and there was no info on wing incidence and control travel and it just would not fly thanks , I am now 84 and still building and flying Mike
Old 11-29-2019, 09:08 PM
Jeff Sawyer

Default Looking for RCM Jan 1969 / G+K Beechcraft Staggerwing kit

Originally Posted by ser00 View Post
Hello all,

I finally completed a labor of love that took three years in the making. When I first got started in RC modeling, I would pick up Radio Control Modeler Magazine and read the articles in it from cover to cover and repeat. Well, this was during my college days and I needed to make a decision between finishing school or building more airplanes. After completing my degree, I got back into building and flying RC planes. I ordered a set of plans from RCMplans.com (when they were still faithful in getting their plans out to customers) and I was looking for a build article for the F-117 (February 1997 issue) and I asked if anybody could send me a scanned copy of the article. Well, all I got was that I could pay for the article or buy the magazine from individuals. I thought that this was not very helpful so I decided to look on EBAY and I found and obtained the magazine. I read the magazine from cover to cover and I remember how much I enjoyed the magazine. I decided to see if I could order more RC Modeler Magazines to read. After acquiring a fair number of magazines, I decided that I would scan the magazines and convert them into PDFs for easy storage and retrieval. Long story short, I have acquired, scanned and converted them all into PDFs. All the issues from October 1963 to June 2005. Along the way, I have also collected Model Aviation, Model Airplane News and Flying Model magazines, all of which have been scanned to PDF. So, if you are looking for an article, a review, a build article or whatever, please let me know and I will upload the article so that you and anybody else can enjoy it.

Happy flying and soft landings!

Hello!!!
I hope this finds you well??
I am looking for RCM Jan 1969 issue that has a article on a G+K Beechcraft Staggerwing kit
Than You If you have or have not the info I am looking for!

Jeff Sawyer
Lancaster, Ohio
740-653-1296
Old 02-11-2020, 06:43 PM
AlexGuz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Skyrocket RCM June 1996

Hi my name is Alex and I am looking for the article of the Skyrocket XF5F-1 showed at the RCModeler of June 1996, I am trying to get plans from all places and this is the one that I need, I hope someone can help me.
Thanks in advance
Alex

Last edited by AlexGuz; 02-12-2020 at 02:50 PM.
Old 04-15-2020, 07:48 PM
Gersam

Hi,

I am looking for an electronics construction article by George Steiner and his Glitch Recorder which appeared in the RCM Magazine issue of March, April and September 1994.
Appreciate your assistance.
Thanks.

Gerry