Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

Dynam dc3 with hobby zone floats none permanent idea

Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Dynam dc3 with hobby zone floats none permanent idea

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2017, 01:02 PM
xXsnipedoggyXx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dynam dc3 with hobby zone floats none permanent idea

I have a dynam dc3 and I just got hobbyzone floats for a super cub or something, my dad got them for me, the guy at the hobby shop says they will work might need a little tweaking to mount which is perfectly fine with me. Anyways the dynam dc3 was landing gear that's fixed so I can't retract them, now the floats they look really cool, but I see people on the internet with floats on their dc3 that are permanent, my problem is that I still want to fly on grass and still be able to fly on water, I came up with the idea to have the landing gear and floats on at the same idea, because I can take the floats off and the landing gear are glued in and ready I'll post a photo what what if will prob look like
Old 12-25-2017, 01:03 PM
xXsnipedoggyXx

[img]webkit-fake-url://2ff37cc2-846a-4f9a-b4d2-08760b44f42d/imagejpeg[/img]
Old 12-25-2017, 01:04 PM
xXsnipedoggyXx

Does it look stupid? Does anyone else have any ideas for my problem, me and my dad came up with instead of glueing the landing gear in place we would glue balsa wood and screw the landing gear so we can unscrew them when we don't need them