Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

Bridi big chaos tapered wing issue

Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Bridi big chaos tapered wing issue

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2022, 04:22 PM
lasko220v

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bridi big chaos tapered wing issue

Greetings. Have a big issue with a tapered wing. Would like to scratch build a Joe Bridi Big Chaos . Have just the plans tho. The plans do not show the side profile of the ribs on its tapered wing. Is there a way to reduce the side profile of the ribs so I can make the ribs. Rather be able to draw them out on paper. The plan shows the rib top view placement but that is it!!! Help!!!
Old 05-20-2022, 12:24 PM
RCFlyerDan
My Feedback: (54)

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by lasko220v
Greetings. Have a big issue with a tapered wing. Would like to scratch build a Joe Bridi Big Chaos . Have just the plans tho. The plans do not show the side profile of the ribs on its tapered wing. Is there a way to reduce the side profile of the ribs so I can make the ribs. Rather be able to draw them out on paper. The plan shows the rib top view placement but that is it!!! Help!!!
Can you take the original Kaos with the ribs on the plans, then enlarge them to the Big Kaos?

https://outerzone.co.uk/plan_details.asp?ID=6251