Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

Dave Platt's Soloist Pictures???

Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Dave Platt's Soloist Pictures???

Old 03-08-2023, 12:28 PM
roncoleman
My Feedback: (14)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dave Platt's Soloist Pictures???

This may be a bit of a reach, but I was wondering if someone might have the issue of MAN/Model Aviation (maybe late 78 - 82) which contain pictures of Dave Platt displaying his newly built Soloist model at a model show. I contacted Dave Platt about it but he had forgotten about it and didn't have any drawings or info on it. The Soloist was a single engine 60 size version of the Duellist and has always been one of those "I want build one of those" type plane. My plans are to scratch build one and would like to see the pictures in hopes of getting some details. So if anyone has that issue of MAN/Model Aviation and can post pictures here or PM to me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ron