Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

RCM plans still available?

Old 06-29-2008, 05:01 PM
phread59

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RCM plans still available?

Silly question, I've been away from RC for a while. Life and lack of a flying field has curtailed my flying. I believe I have located a new field to fly at so I'm going to get back to it.

What I want to know is this. Now that RCM is no more, are thier plans still available? And from where. There were several plans I wanted to get. Any help would be appreciated.

Mark Shuman

Modified title to be more descriptive- BMatthews
Old 06-29-2008, 05:09 PM
Dorsal
My Feedback: (17)

Default RE: y question

http://www.rcmmagazine.com/store/sto...zY0ut0jhA4v5L9
Old 06-30-2008, 08:08 PM
DStone

Default RE: y question

I placed an online order for plans with RCM in late March and received them two weeks later. No problems.
Old 07-01-2008, 03:55 AM
Nehru

Default RE: RCM plans still available?

I have ordered several plans and books from RCM and I got them within three weeks time.

Nehru
Old 07-01-2008, 12:00 PM
Scar
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: phread59
Silly question, I've been away from RC for a while. Life and lack of a flying field has curtailed my flying. I believe I have located a new field to fly at so I'm going to get back to it.

What I want to know is this. Now that RCM is no more, are thier plans still available? And from where. There were several plans I wanted to get. Any help would be appreciated.
Mark Shuman__________________
Modified title to be more descriptive- BMatthews
A few years ago, my subscription to RCM was nowhere near running out, and I got a renewal notice. Didn't send a check, but the issues stopped coming shortly after. I figure they knew they were going to stop printing, and were just trying to get some renewal subscription money while they could.

Since that seems crooked to me, I think it's appropriate that I suggest you NOT send them any money. People seem to be buying their plans, but I will not. If they suddenly treat the plans customers the way they did the magazine customers... don't say you weren't aware.

Best wishes,
Dave Olson
Old 07-01-2008, 06:46 PM
phread59

Thank you very much guys. Dorsal, thank you for the link. I have it saved now. I will keep it small and if I do get burnt it won't be too big a loss.

Mark Shuman