Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Seaplanes
Reload this Page >

Kyosho PBY bits and bobs

Notices
Seaplanes Aircraft that typically take off and land on water...radio control seaplane discussions are in here.

Kyosho PBY bits and bobs

Old 06-22-2014, 05:11 PM
Doyman
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kyosho PBY bits and bobs

Just got one of these in a an auction, its in great condition but its missing the top hatch. Does anyone have a crashed one of these with a spare hatch? Also would like to get a PDF or like file of the manual if possible.

Thanks all. Keep um in the air
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo%201.JPG
Views:	301
Size:	2.15 MB
ID:	2007809   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo%202.JPG
Views:	262
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	2007810  
Old 09-05-2014, 03:48 PM
moodier

Just ran into your post on this plane. have one new in the box that I bought couple years ago after looking at Nitro site it sure looks like the one they now sell except of course there is electric.Guess I wouldn't mind installing electric on it either maybe could take hints from it as to power etc?Would be nice to know if it is the same figure maybe they just bought the tooling etc from Kyosho when they quit it?Would like to know what size motors etc to use on it.Maybe if they were the same could get one from Nitro that is if anyone ever gets a spare part from them!Good luck with it!!
Old 09-10-2014, 05:34 PM
Doyman

Nope not the same, the great planes version is smaller. I have one of those as well. If you have the instructions for the kyosho would it be possible to scan and send to me?
Old 09-11-2014, 11:57 AM
moodier

At the moment they are a 1K miles away but when I return to Az.should be able to do it!I It is in the box but I assume they should be there!was thinking of the one Nitro sells sure looks like it 70" wing but of course it is electric!Begining to think I was out of mind but did finally find it but as usual with Nitro is out of stock!Probably never to be seen again!Thought seriously of ordering one then but $360 out of my budget figured could use the specs for it for electric on mine!
Old 03-24-2017, 05:54 PM
S-39
My Feedback: (14)

Looking for one of these. Have you sold yours?