Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Seaplanes
Reload this Page >

Conachen Aircraft "Goose"

Community
Search
Notices
Seaplanes Aircraft that typically take off and land on water...radio control seaplane discussions are in here.

Conachen Aircraft "Goose"

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 05:51 PM
greggK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Conachen Aircraft "Goose"

Hey guys, Has anyone seen or own one of Jims kits or a fully finished model. I am thinking of getting a Goose totally done but have no expierence with this place... His web site is www.conachenaircraft.com Thanks much
Old 01-17-2005, 10:37 PM
Carlos G

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Conachen Aircraft "Goose"

Hi Gregg,

Conachenaircraft is basically a one man operation. Jim is usually pretty busy with producing his kits and custom building for others. He is a good guy and a good builder. You will have to check with him though to find out how soon he can get a plane out the door. He has a waiting list of customers and its pretty much first, come first serve. He can provide references if you like.

Best Regards
Carlos G
Old 01-23-2005, 10:33 AM
Razor44

Hi Gregg
I have no experience with his kits but did order a cowl from him. His service was first rate, price was extremely low and the cowl is perfect. I would not hesitate to do business with him again. Hope this helps.
Randy
Old 02-16-2005, 10:06 PM
Birddog-RCU
My Feedback: (62)

Gregg,

I'm flying Jim's 125" Beaver and can tell you his kits are of good quality and fairly priced. His Beaver is an amazing flying aircraft one that I really enjoy. You can check out pictures in my gallery. Email me if you need any other information. Unfortunately, you have to call Jim to get information as the internet providers in his area are not very reliable. If you call him, tell him I said hello. He is a very nice guy.
Old 08-12-2005, 04:59 PM
cap10fan
My Feedback: (13)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jim has sold all of his molds and manufacturing equipment to Richard Coleman @ www.mastermodelers.com

Old 08-14-2005, 10:48 PM
SKYPILOT
My Feedback: (9)

AHH HAH,

That explains why he never replyed back to my emails and phonecalls. I too was very intrested in doing the Goose, but lost intrest after no responces back from him Hmm, I better check out the new Co., and see if he's up and running and ready to make kits yet !

Thanks cap10fan for the heads-up [sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 08-15-2005, 09:58 PM
SKYPILOT
My Feedback: (9)

Sent an email to the new owners last night,

And was plesently greeted with a prompt reply this morning [sm=thumbup.gif]

It is reality, great news, the new owners son Tom informed me that they are working feverishly on the Goose, making some key improvements and updates. Their hopefull to have kits ready for sale very soon. Sounds great to me.