RCU Forums - View Single Post - Various airplane engines
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 09:01 AM
rlengel
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OS 20 FS and OS 26 FS

Originally Posted by Motoxmom728
I have about 100 different engines. Some of the brands are K&B, Os max, os surpass, enya, fox, RJL, Saito and more. My boss's father passed and unfortunately my boss is not interested in this hobby. I also have planes still in the boxes. I'm not sure if all the engines are used or new as I do t know too much about them but they are all still in the original boxes with the instructions and whatever else originally came in the box and very well taken care of. I don't have any engines without it's original box. The planes appear to be all brand new and never opened or put together. I have somewhat organized the engines so if you are looking for something particular just send a message with an offer and I'll let you know if I have it. The planes I have not sorted out to offer a list yet but I would say we have about 200 or 300. So send a plane model and I can look for it but that might take a little longer to reply back. Please send fair offers. I have researched them enough to understand a fair offer.
I'd be interested in one of the OS 20 FS and OS 26 FS Surpass. Richard
Do you have any Twin Cylinder 4-stroke engines? Enya 240 v-twin, OS Gemini 160, 240,300, or Saito twins? Richard
I know it's a pain but it is REALLY difficult to make an offer without seeing the actual engine!!! Brand new vs heavy/slightly used makes a huge difference in price. Nobody wants to spend top $ and find out the engine needs bearings, has stuck valves, etc. Richard

Last edited by rlengel; 09-08-2020 at 09:09 AM.