RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fea Bao MB 339
Thread: Fea Bao MB 339
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 07:50 AM
200mileman
My Feedback: (168)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mitchilito
Used MB 339. I bought it to restore it. It's got some time on it and I disassembled it to bring it up to my demanding specifications. Unfortunately I just don't have a decent flying site for it around here ( it's BIG) so I've decided to sell it. I got a good deal on it so passing that on.
It came with a beautiful Behotec 180 propane start engine ( not sure how much time is on it but I don't Think a lot) that I will sell with the jet or not. Frankly, I'd love to keep it.
Previous owner had it set up with servo actuated gear but it also came with the factory pneumatic cylinders etc.
servos: Flaps CYS-2220, ailerons/rudder JR DS 8611, elevators Hitec 5645MG.
This ARF is is over $4,000 new (without engine). I'm asking $3200 with Behotec 180, $2,000 without. NOT SELLING ENGINE without airframe.
Note: I've included pictures of the original install before I disassembled. All things in pics are included PLUS a set of Kevlar fuel tanks. Also: this plane has the modded engine placement - the engine is moved forward to reduce nose weight. A great mod.
Hello, would you shipped to New Mexico if not can we possible meet some where that it will work for both of us. please let me know
Thanks1
[email protected]