Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Avanti Mini Turbine with a Kingtech K-45 Bind and fly.

Notices

Avanti Mini Turbine with a Kingtech K-45 Bind and fly.

Old 02-12-2021, 06:26 PM
mtwargo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Avanti Mini Turbine with a Kingtech K-45 Bind and fly.

This is a great flyer and small enough to throw into the back of your SUV. Has a few cosmetic issues, but this airframe is impossible to get it seems. I enjoyed it very much. I bought it with all of the same cosmetic issues, it wasn't that important to me. It is fast and flies very straight. Also, motor has started first try every time. Seems to be perfect. Comes with everything including battery. I have an extra set of gear that comes with it as well. It is a spektrum 9 channel receiver.

I was told by the first owner the belly marks were from a hot start early on. BUt makes no difference.
Old 02-13-2021, 03:35 PM
Amanuel87

Originally Posted by mtwargo
This is a great flyer and small enough to throw into the back of your SUV. Has a few cosmetic issues, but this airframe is impossible to get it seems. I enjoyed it very much. I bought it with all of the same cosmetic issues, it wasn't that important to me. It is fast and flies very straight. Also, motor has started first try every time. Seems to be perfect. Comes with everything including battery. I have an extra set of gear that comes with it as well. It is a spektrum 9 channel receiver.

I was told by the first owner the belly marks were from a hot start early on. BUt makes no difference.
would you sell the K 45 only?
Old 02-16-2021, 03:24 PM
HeliMaximus

PM Sent for Payment Info.