Zeroli 92 inch p47 Thunderbolt da 85 sierra mains

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2020, 10:11 AM
moonbeam51
My Feedback: (59)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zeroli 92 inch p47 Thunderbolt da 85 sierra mains

very solid zeroli p47 Thunderbolt finished out to be a
M model which means its a bubble version with a dorsal fin and the wingtips are squared off..is equipped with excellent DA 85 that runs extremely strong and has been upgraded to Sierra mains which are the very best in my 40 plus years of flying rc u will just need to add your rxer and batteries. The flying qualities are simply superb...she does have a few bumps and bruises typical for a very big warbird that is not a hanger queen wingspan is 92 inches i would estimate weight at 38 lbs please check my ratings im a very good person to deal with Brian Taylor 724 813 5788 I will ship if u pay for shipping..i have a crate on hand that I ship it in
Old 11-14-2020, 05:23 PM
jet john
My Feedback: (18)

Greyhound?

Originally Posted by moonbeam51
M model which means its a bubble version with a dorsal fin and the wingtips are squared off..is equipped with excellent DA 85 that runs extremely strong and has been upgraded to Sierra mains which are the very best in my 40 plus years of flying rc u will just need to add your rxer and batteries. The flying qualities are simply superb...she does have a few bumps and bruises typical for a very big warbird that is not a hanger queen wingspan is 92 inches i would estimate weight at 38 lbs please check my ratings im a very good person to deal with Brian Taylor 724 813 5788 I will ship if u pay for shipping..i have a crate on hand that I ship it in
Old 11-18-2020, 08:04 PM
jkent1958

Default P47

Originally Posted by moonbeam51
is it a 2 piece wing ,?
Thanks
Old 11-21-2020, 04:32 PM
moonbeam51
My Feedback: (59)

Default Zeroli 92 inch p47M Thunderbolt da 85 sierra mains

P47 has one piece wing and will ship via ups ground freight in which I have a account