Search
Notices

Tornado

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2018, 11:36 AM
jpplanes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tornado

Brand new, only flew once immaculate Tornado Jet with all the extras (Kingtech turbine) for making an introduction to Jets easy and manageable.
It was built by Robbie from House of Power and flew it once to test it but never got the chance to get around to really learn and get the endorsement needed to fly this beauty. Spent more than $ 4,000 but need to make some space in the garage and help pay for kids college tuition.
Let me know if interested.
Sorry but no trades.
JP
Old 10-12-2018, 07:00 PM
Larry J
My Feedback: (24)

Hello, you say it has all the extras...Extra what? Exactly which KingTech is installed? What version? Kero start? Restart? I see Spring Air products (out of business) and retracts. I see low quality control rods and clevis. Would you please advise what the "extras" are? What all servos are installed? Please list the numbers and locations. This plane should have 9-11 of them. What receiver has been installed? Set up for how many channels? What fuel tank is installed? Who's air valves? Please post several more pictures. Your asking a premium price for what is well known to be a modified Falcon 120, a $200 airplane at best. Don't get me wrong, I am interested, I just don't see anywhere near 3k of stuff there. These could be very well equipped for 2500 brand spanking new. Thanks in advance.
Old 10-16-2018, 03:36 PM
Saillfish
My Feedback: (17)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Larry J
Hello, you say it has all the extras...Extra what? Exactly which KingTech is installed? What version? Kero start? Restart? I see Spring Air products (out of business) and retracts. I see low quality control rods and clevis. Would you please advise what the "extras" are? What all servos are installed? Please list the numbers and locations. This plane should have 9-11 of them. What receiver has been installed? Set up for how many channels? What fuel tank is installed? Who's air valves? Please post several more pictures. Your asking a premium price for what is well known to be a modified Falcon 120, a $200 airplane at best. Don't get me wrong, I am interested, I just don't see anywhere near 3k of stuff there. These could be very well equipped for 2500 brand spanking new. Thanks in advance.
Larry J. Your mistaken. The tornado is a modelbalu acft. That acft pictured is a Gen 3 version with carbon fiber in the wings and tail assembly. The navy cat and falcon were tornado knock offs. I owned a tornado for 6 yrs and flew it hard. It was a great bird and I loved the spring air gear. I don't know you or the seller. But your post sounds very rude.
Old 10-21-2018, 01:27 PM
Dieselman1220
My Feedback: (25)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Saillfish
Larry J. Your mistaken. The tornado is a modelbalu acft. That acft pictured is a Gen 3 version with carbon fiber in the wings and tail assembly. The navy cat and falcon were tornado knock offs. I owned a tornado for 6 yrs and flew it hard. It was a great bird and I loved the spring air gear. I don't know you or the seller. But your post sounds very rude.
The aircraft pictured is not a gen 3.
It is a gen 1. All versions after gen 1 had the servos mounted internally not externally as the one pictured shows. Additionally the Modelbau tornado and navy cat were the exact same airplane made by fly model in China.
Old 10-21-2018, 01:39 PM
Saillfish

Originally Posted by Dieselman1220

The aircraft pictured is not a gen 3.
It is a gen 1. All versions after gen 1 had the servos mounted internally not externally as the one pictured shows. Additionally the Modelbau tornado and navy cat were the exact same airplane made by fly model in China.
I did not think the Gen 1 came in those colors. Therefore I did not zoom in to see the servos externally mounted. I stand corrected on it.
Old 10-22-2018, 04:53 PM
rcpilot103

Hey Sailfish.. can you bring the plane to the Markham park?.. I 'd like to see you before make a real offer..
Old 10-22-2018, 06:07 PM
Saillfish

Originally Posted by rcpilot103
Hey Sailfish.. can you bring the plane to the Markham park?.. I 'd like to see you before make a real offer..
It's not my acft. I had just commented on it.