Reload this Page >

MXS-R ----- 88" wing span w/ DLE 55

Notices

MXS-R ----- 88" wing span w/ DLE 55

Old 04-08-2018, 05:46 AM
tsully

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MXS-R ----- 88" wing span w/ DLE 55

Beautiful 3 D flyer with less than 90 minutes on airframe and engine. Never crashed.or needed repair. I am selling only because we lost our flying field, so I have no place to fly it. Not marked as EG but obviously from the same factory. Seven servos and kill switch. Add receiver and it's ready to fly.

Includes spare wing tube and holding/work stand.

Last edited by tsully; 04-08-2018 at 05:51 AM.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:29 AM
roadhawgy

Is this local pickup or will you ship?
Old 04-08-2018, 09:16 AM
tsully

I could ship it but I think the cost would make it prohibitive.

Terry
Old 04-08-2018, 05:52 PM
willymartin
My Feedback: (5)

Would you take 400.00 if I was to pick it up. I'm In miami. And do you have any other planes you want to sell
Old 04-09-2018, 05:10 AM
georgemangakis
My Feedback: (12)

Default Naples fla

I was thinking of moving to naples fla, are there no other flying fields there, i saw a few on line?

Thanks gm
Old 04-09-2018, 06:12 AM
jstyle13
My Feedback: (1)

Default Naples

Originally Posted by georgemangakis
I was thinking of moving to naples fla, are there no other flying fields there, i saw a few on line?

Thanks gm
Hey George. I’m thinking of moving down to the North Naples area next year too. I’m really disappointed at how few flying sites there are down there. The only 2 I know of are the new one out towards the Everglades on Hwy 41 and a smaller field near the fairgrounds out towards Orangetree. It would be even worse now if one of those is now gone apparently.

There’s a really nice field/club up in Coral Gables, but that’s an hour drive from Naples. Pretty dissapointing how few fields there are in SW Florida.

Josh
Old 04-09-2018, 10:15 AM
tsully

A year ago we had three clubs and 4 flying fields in Naples. One club lost its field and folded when it couldn't find a replacement. This club was pretty much devoted to larger scale aircraft. It was wide open in the middle of nowhere and thus a great place to fly big airplanes.

Another club is adjacent to the fair grounds with a field which is relatively small and therefore is limited to electric, glow or small gas.

The third club (CMAC) has 2 fields, one of which is electric only because of its proximity to a school. The second field is a bit farther to drive but is very good in many respects. Several of the guys fly larger scale there but there are power lines that could come into play for the larger planes. As an intermediate flyer, I'm not comfortable flying the big scale there and that's why I'm selling it now.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:54 AM
jstyle13
My Feedback: (1)

Originally Posted by tsully
A year ago we had three clubs and 4 flying fields in Naples. One club lost its field and folded when it couldn't find a replacement. This club was pretty much devoted to larger scale aircraft. It was wide open in the middle of nowhere and thus a great place to fly big airplanes.

Another club is adjacent to the fair grounds with a field which is relatively small and therefore is limited to electric, glow or small gas.

The third club (CMAC) has 2 fields, one of which is electric only because of its proximity to a school. The second field is a bit farther to drive but is very good in many respects. Several of the guys fly larger scale there but there are power lines that could come into play for the larger planes. As an intermediate flyer, I'm not comfortable flying the big scale there and that's why I'm selling it now.
Thanks for the reply.

So the CMAC field way down 41 towards the everglades, and Seahawk Park up in Coral Gables are the only 2 places you can fly the bigger (100cc+ gassers) planes in the whole area? Were you part of a club that lost a field? There's got to be a lot of modelers in the area. Would think a field could be setup inside I75 past the developments on Immokalee or Bonita Beach Road. A lot of flat, empty land out that way.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:39 AM
tsully

I was a member of the field that was lost. It was located between the fairgrounds and the city of Immokalee and run by a guy by the name of Marcell. There have been at least 2 major searches for a new field but all to no avail. Collier County has been of no help. I assume they knew what they were doing. The Seahawk field is actually in Cape Coral, about 50 min to an hour from Immokalee rd and I 75 depending on traffic. The big CMAC field is about 45 minutes from that location..
Old 04-11-2018, 07:19 PM
f8ray
My Feedback: (320)

Im assuming you sold it but just checking
Old 04-12-2018, 01:15 AM
tsully

It is still available.
Old 04-12-2018, 02:03 AM
willymartin
My Feedback: (5)

hey bud you never got back to me. I want the plane. I was give you 400.00 on the plane.l was waiting for you tell me when is good for you for me to pick up the plane. Call me 7865141804
Old 04-12-2018, 03:24 AM
tsully

Originally Posted by willymartin
hey bud you never got back to me. I want the plane. I was give you 400.00 on the plane.l was waiting for you tell me when is good for you for me to pick up the plane. Call me 7865141804
See response in private message.
Old 05-10-2018, 05:11 AM
chichofjs1

still available?
Old 05-10-2018, 05:31 AM
tsully

Originally Posted by chichofjs1
still available?
Yes it is sold.