Search
Notices

Saito FA 100

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2018, 12:19 PM
THEJADEGROUP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saito FA 100

Selling my nitro engines as I have decided to go all electric. This engine has great compression and has only 18.2 flying hours on it. It was mounted on a Great Planes Revolver 70. It has never been crashed. No international sales. PayPal only. The selling price includes USPS priority shipping within the USA.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:32 AM
AJsToyz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by THEJADEGROUP
Selling my nitro engines as I have decided to go all electric. This engine has great compression and has only 18.2 flying hours on it. It was mounted on a Great Planes Revolver 70. It has never been crashed. No international sales. PayPal only. The selling price includes USPS priority shipping within the USA.

I'll take it , what is your PayPal?
Old 11-03-2018, 04:08 PM
THEJADEGROUP

Sorry I did not get back to you sooner. Do you still want the Saito 100? If so, my paypal is [email protected]. Please confirm your interest to my email address which is [email protected]. If you are interested and PayPal has confirmed payment of $135.00, I will put it in USPS priority mail the same day. Please include in your email the exact address where you want the engine shipped. I will be putting a Saito 150 and Saito 91A GK on later next week. If you would like an advance showing, just let me know. The engines are still on the aircraft so I do not have pictures yet buy would send them to you.
Thanks again and sorry about the delay.
Dick Weis
[email protected]
317-733-0088
Old 11-03-2018, 06:47 PM
willymartin
My Feedback: (5)

I'll take it. Let me know if avaliable.. invoice me [email protected] that's my paypal.. or call me 7865141804