Search
Notices

Jet hanger hobbies A-7 corsair

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 12:51 PM
jetman66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jet hanger hobbies A-7 corsair

wanting to sell my jet hanger hobbies A-7 corsair w/ wren 44gold ready to go minus receiver. Engine has 31hrs on it, Starts and runs as good as the day it was purchased, 50hr. maintenance interval. It is a propane start. 7 minute flight time on 32 oz. tank kerosene only. JR and spectrum digital servos. Jetronics retract valve with UP1 brake valve. Drop tanks/missiles/Pylons can be removed very easily, I fly with everything on all the time. Plane is in mint condition except for a couple cracks in the canopy glass that I was able to repair and clearcoat. You can still get parts through JHH. This is a one owner plane built by me and everything was brand new when built. Flies like it's on rails with Power Box 3e Gyro ( not included or receiver ) Asking $2,700.00

Last edited by jetman66; 04-08-2018 at 12:54 PM.
Old 04-08-2018, 04:40 PM
Joe Westrich
My Feedback: (95)

I'm not in the market for a jet like this but I have to say nice job on the paint scheme. That's the best looking one I have seen.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:56 PM
whj1961
My Feedback: (9)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Interested

Hi,

I may be interested in you A7 and would like to talk to you. Please call me. I live in Apple Valley, CA and could meet in Tehachapi as a middle point to pickup.

I do not see a way to make an offer in the new RCU. Looks like a thread instead of an ADD. You?

Thanks, Bill 760-617-0308
Old 04-11-2018, 09:06 AM
whj1961
My Feedback: (9)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jetman66
wanting to sell my jet hanger hobbies A-7 corsair w/ wren 44gold ready to go minus receiver. Engine has 31hrs on it, Starts and runs as good as the day it was purchased, 50hr. maintenance interval. It is a propane start. 7 minute flight time on 32 oz. tank kerosene only. JR and spectrum digital servos. Jetronics retract valve with UP1 brake valve. Drop tanks/missiles/Pylons can be removed very easily, I fly with everything on all the time. Plane is in mint condition except for a couple cracks in the canopy glass that I was able to repair and clearcoat. You can still get parts through JHH. This is a one owner plane built by me and everything was brand new when built. Flies like it's on rails with Power Box 3e Gyro ( not included or receiver ) Asking $2,700.00
please call me. Bill, 760-617-0308
Old 04-12-2018, 06:34 AM
jetman66

Originally Posted by whj1961
Hi,

I may be interested in you A7 and would like to talk to you. Please call me. I live in Apple Valley, CA and could meet in Tehachapi as a middle point to pickup.

I do not see a way to make an offer in the new RCU. Looks like a thread instead of an ADD. You?

Thanks, Bill 760-617-0308
hi Bill, I am out of the country right now but should be back in one week, yeah this new RCU it’s quite different of what I’m used to
Old 04-12-2018, 06:36 AM
jetman66

Hi Bill, I am out of the country right now but I should be back in one week, yes this new RCU It’s a lot different than what I’m used to, as soon as I get back from my vacation I will give you a call. Thank you
Old 04-12-2018, 12:07 PM
flyncrazy

Originally Posted by Joe Westrich
I'm not in the market for a jet like this but I have to say nice job on the paint scheme. That's the best looking one I have seen.
very nice Jet***** poor choice on that camo! Gary Troutman
Old 04-12-2018, 07:37 PM
jetman66

That camo is a basically a replica of a bird once parked a NAS lemoore