Notices

lebenon PA swap

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2020, 08:19 AM
420flyer
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lebenon PA swap

Hey guys bringing a trailer full of planes and boats to Lebanon swap meet this weekend here's a partial list of what's coming
Carbon Z scimitar Rtf
QQ Somenzini 50cc yak RTF ZDZ 50 BNF
LX models 70mm twin mig 29 RTF minus receiver and batteries (red/white/blue)
OMP katana profile converted to 6s electric RTF
2 ) 60 size Goldberg Cubs one red e/decathlon scheme and one yellow cub scheme
84" G shark ARC plane w/fiberglass parts
69" Giant scale planes Christian eagle stripped off Monaco and recovered in deep red with silver and blue checkered bottom wings, have matching paint to paint fuse and original Christian eagle decals.
Motion RC 90mm viper jet ready to fly in green scheme
Ralph Dorak EL Bandito 90 mm jet kit fiber glass fuse sheeted foam core wings.
Used Fuji BT 32 gasoline engine
Large Dumas PT 19 electric boat ready to run
New Dumas 55 inch scarab with new inbox Zenoa G 23 marine engine and all accessories.
Several older Futaba radios FM and PCM receivers and transmitters and tons of freebies
Old 03-11-2020, 05:46 PM
BelAirBob

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just got an email that the Lebanon show is still on as some were concerned about corona virus and wondering if it would be canceled
Old 03-11-2020, 07:32 PM
J330
My Feedback: (3)

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

The idiot in charge is going to gamble lives to keep things convenient for people that made plans to go....makes you realize, yup, we need the FAA if we are the only group in the world that goes to large gatherings and no one else would even consider it.
Old 03-12-2020, 05:43 AM
420flyer

Default Lebenon show and Carona virus

Wash your hands regularly, don’t put your fingers in your mouth, don’t shake hands. Do you really need to be told to do these things? This is what I tell my children.... I think you’ll be fine
Old 03-12-2020, 06:49 AM
J330
My Feedback: (3)

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by 420flyer
... I think you’ll be fine
You think so?
It's only been 98 years since something like this happened before in PA, so we can reflect on previous experience to help guide our thinking.
W
hen someone coughs in your face, what do you say then to your kids? Not to have any contact with you until you're tested? Sure, I can see that happening.

This simply produces more ​​​​community transmission - the virus infects a lot of people in a large gathering, who spread it far and wide, just so you can haul some airplanes back and forth with those vintage $5 radios, that no one is going to buy. Bring it home, for the whole family to test their fitness level.

I think it is a bad idea. Problem is when you make your free choice, it sadly affects others severely when you discover you were wrong. If I'm wrong, I'm inconvenienced a few weeks or months, but I'm alive and my airplanes don't eat hay, and your radios can't be worth any less at the next swap meet.
Old 03-12-2020, 07:29 AM
Wingnut2!

Please send pics of the qq and green jet 240-464-4047
Old 03-12-2020, 08:26 AM
420flyer

Default Stop buying into the media bull****

Originally Posted by J330
You think so?
It's only been 98 years since something like this happened before in PA, so we can reflect on previous experience to help guide our thinking.
W
hen someone coughs in your face, what do you say then to your kids? Not to have any contact with you until you're tested? Sure, I can see that happening.

This simply produces more ​​​​community transmission - the virus infects a lot of people in a large gathering, who spread it far and wide, just so you can haul some airplanes back and forth with those vintage $5 radios, that no one is going to buy. Bring it home, for the whole family to test their fitness level.

I think it is a bad idea. Problem is when you make your free choice, it sadly affects others severely when you discover you were wrong. If I'm wrong, I'm inconvenienced a few weeks or months, but I'm alive and my airplanes don't eat hay, and your radios can't be worth any less at the next swap meet.
You’re right you should stay home and stay healthy while you’re at it lobby for the FAA to take away our hobby
Old 03-12-2020, 08:28 AM
420flyer

There are more people in Costco on any given weekend than will be at this swap meet! How can something that’s killed less people in the United States then die from soda machines falling on them be a pandemic? Fear mongering like this is going to crash our economy exactly what those people want
Old 03-13-2020, 02:37 AM
srp55
My Feedback: (54)

Cool Lebanon

Originally Posted by J330
The idiot in charge is going to gamble lives to keep things convenient for people that made plans to go....makes you realize, yup, we need the FAA if we are the only group in the world that goes to large gatherings and no one else would even consider it.
The idiots are the ones who can't/won't do what they should have been taught growing up...cover your mouth turn your head when you sneeze, wash your hands after going to the bathroom, before eating common sense right. Hey no worries the one in charge isn't forcing you to go.