Notices

Model Tech CAP 21 ready built vintage kit NIB

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2021, 12:07 PM
FredJr
My Feedback: (23)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Model Tech CAP 21 ready built vintage kit NIB

A new in the box time traveler from the 1980s. All factory pre-built. You cover, install radio, engine and fly. Note that this is most certainly NOT a beginner's project. Assembly will be relatively obvious to the experienced builder but note that sometime in the last 35 years the instructions went missing. Not to worry as there are forums with info about this bird and from what I understand the instructions were not too stellar to begin with.

Extensive hardware pack full of high quality hardware, beautiful balsa construction, molded wheel pants and canopy.

This is a large plane and checks in at about 1/4 scale/ It will require experienced hands on the controls. Having said all of that I encourage you to jump in and go for it. Price is already on the low side for an item like this. If you must make a reasonable offer, I will certainly consider it. Ships in the box as shown. Cost to be determined at sale time.
Old 06-13-2021, 10:09 AM
bapilot
My Feedback: (3)

Default Plane

How does 200 sound
Old 06-13-2021, 11:20 AM
FredJr

Default Offer

Originally Posted by bapilot
How does 200 sound
Sounds like you bought yourself a CAP 21. I see you are in Texas - I would have to figure shipping to Texas - using zip code 77573 I got an approximate cost of $62 to ship the kit. Here is a picture of the kit inside the box. Since it was originally shipped in this box, I have to assume it will survive the trip to Texas. I will pack it securely but once it leaves here, I cannot be responsible for possible damage occurring en-route. If you're ok with all of this let me know. Please note that I have successfully shipped a lot of guitars in cases, soft bags and double boxes w/o incident. I just want to be upfront about everything. It will be secure in the box.

Last edited by FredJr; 06-13-2021 at 12:27 PM.
Old 06-14-2021, 11:38 AM
bapilot
My Feedback: (3)

Default Plane

Text me. So we can get payment info worked out. 903 2717506.
Old 06-14-2021, 12:09 PM
FredJr

Default Texting

Originally Posted by bapilot
Text me. So we can get payment info worked out. 903 2717506.
It is terrible on my phone - very old school. Please send email to [email protected] or call 203 758 7362. Voice message sent to your phone also.
Old 06-18-2021, 03:01 AM
FredJr

Price is now $200 shipped in the lower 48 only.