Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

New ZDZ 80RV with New Pitts smoke muffler.

Community
Search
Notices

New ZDZ 80RV with New Pitts smoke muffler.

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2018, 02:20 PM
Starfighter
My Feedback: (78)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New ZDZ 80RV

For sale is my new ZDZ 80RV engine. Engine is complete with all factory supplied accessories. (See photos)

Engine has not been used in any way, never mounted, not seen gas.
This is an engine with the power of an 100cc engine, but smaller/lighter. Be the first to fly this superb engine.

Shipping/insurance ( for the engine only ) is
FREE to buyers in the Continental US. Alaska, Hawaii and or Puerto Rico and US Possession/Territories buyers must pay the exact fees for shipping/insurance. No Foreign sales.

Can accept PayPal, US Postal Money Order or Personal Check. Shipping within 24hrs of payment by PayPal or US Postal Money Order. If paid with Personal Check, engine ships out after the check clears the Bank (usually 5days from deposit).

NOTE: This is an expensive and top notch engine.
For some reason, when I took the photos, the LED light on the ceiling messed with the colors. The engine and muffler are a normal "dull aluminum" color, not the weird brownish hue in photo.

2nd NOTE: Seems like getting many views, but all waiting for price reduction? Ok, price reduced to $600.00, but engine ONLY, muffler is not included at reduced price. If want muffler, price is $150.00 for it and buyer pays the shipping/insurance for the muffler. Muffler will now be listed separately.

Last edited by Starfighter; 08-25-2018 at 06:41 AM.
Old 08-08-2018, 06:03 PM
jet john
My Feedback: (18)

Default Zdz 80

Originally Posted by Starfighter
For sale is my new ZDZ 80RV engine with new Pitts smoke muffler. Engine is complete with all factory supplied accessories. (See photos)

Engine has not been used in any way, never mounted, not seen gas.
This is an engine with the power of an 100cc engine, but smaller/lighter. Be the first to fly this superb engine.

Shipping/insurance
FREE to buyers in the Continental US. Alaska, Hawaii and or Puerto Rico and US Possession/Territories buyers must pay the exact fees for shipping/insurance. No Foreign sales.

Can accept PayPal, US Postal Money Order or Personal Check. Shipping within 24hrs of payment by PayPal or US Postal Money Order. If paid with Personal Check, engine ships out after the check clears the Bank (usually 5days from deposit).
will you take 700? PayPal now???
Old 08-20-2018, 04:13 PM
Starfighter
My Feedback: (78)

Originally Posted by jet john
will you take 700? PayPal now???
Hello. I don't know why no answer, as I replied would accept $700 thru PayPal.
This engine, alone, cost more than $700 and the muffler cost $175. So, the asking price is a very good deal.
Do you want this engine?
Please respond, any answer. But, please respond as I wish to sell it.