Community
Search
Notices
SimJet Turbine Direct Support Direct support for SimJet Turbines provided here.

its a miracle!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 09:42 AM
prahlad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default its a miracle!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,

today was the day that turbines became my FRIEND the whole day of pondering and checking i found that the wires connected to the RS232 cable for the irdt were soldered wrong, after a lot of permutation combination i got the data terminal to come alive with the parameters of the turbine and then from there on it was a cake walk.

I then still was'nt getting the propane to fire so i checked the valve on a 9 v batt and it was working but on the turbine it was not making contact with the terminals,so i tightened the terminal clips and wola IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!! the propane valve works, now came time for the start,but the plug was not fireing so i checked the irdt and there it was the glow power was set to low and wasnt giving enough heat then on the next start, it caught on propane and all was going well till it came to the fuel pump the fuel valve wouldnt open so back to the drawing board then i canged the valve and then the start was succesful a little scary as it put out a big flame and the ecu is not very accurate, as the RPM went upto 60000 and then slowly came down too 35000,but what the heck it works and lots of power.

Oh about the YELLOW light it still doesnt come on but i can see the 'Y' on the IRDT so thats ok!! but the light does'nt come on..

Anyway all in all a good day

thanks for all

Capt Prahlad
Old 08-19-2008, 10:04 PM
CARS II
My Feedback: (7)

Received 123 Likes on 106 Posts
Default RE: its a miracle!!!!!!!!!!

Happy for yoy, now time to have some fun.
Old 08-20-2008, 07:57 AM
prahlad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: its a miracle!!!!!!!!!!

YES SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

time to get my JET WINGS...so now that the simjet is working and i have told all the guys they have sent me all the engines that dont work for me to rectify

anyway thanks for all

Regards

Prahlad