Community
Search
Notices
Smart-Fly (Quest Engineering) Support Forum Support forum for all Smart-Fly products. Equalizers, Batshare, Ignition Cutoff, Regulators.

power leads for receiver

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 11:47 AM
seflyer
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default power leads for receiver

are there leads available for the turbo regulator to power the receiver directly? i removed my turbo reg from my 40%er and installed it in my turbine f-16 with 2 5200 relions (needed nose weight anyway). not using the powerexpander in this application. thanks kevin

I know I can make the leads, but need some other smart fly stuff anyway and was going to place an order soon.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mj24258.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	147.6 KB
ID:	849035  
Old 01-12-2008, 12:10 PM
rrritchey

Default RE: power leads for receiver

Hi,
I can make you up some but they are not on the website. If you put in the notes on check out you want the Deans to JR male adapters I will make then up for you. They are $5.00 each.
Old 01-12-2008, 12:25 PM
seflyer
My Feedback: (12)

Default RE: power leads for receiver

Great, when i get ready to order I will make sure I do that. your products have been great, never had any hints of power loss issues