Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - Electric
Reload this Page >

Looking to buy a new boat,Been out of the hobby awhile...?

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - Electric For all your electric boating needs.

Looking to buy a new boat,Been out of the hobby awhile...?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2016, 11:00 AM
ProfitOfDoom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to buy a new boat,Been out of the hobby awhile...?

I bought a real boat and was wanting to play with something out on the lake and near my dock. I always wanted one of those reef racers,just thought they looked cool and their self righting and sealed,but they just seem out dated?
I wish they would make a updated brushless lipo version,but I guess I could always mod it myself? But either way price is fairly decent.

My other two choices are either the atomik barbwire or the proboat recoil,They seem to be about the same boat? Price is close but seems the recoil cost $20-$30 more,would you pick one over the other?

Im sure there are plenty of new boats out that I dont know about since I been out of the hobby for a few years,Let me know if you can think of another boat instead of these three that are worth looking at,Thanks!
Old 03-15-2016, 06:06 PM
Ryanwilsonlb7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm guessing you want to stick with a self righting option? and do you want to keep it a small boat? FT012 is another option