Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - Electric
Reload this Page >

Looking for the best 12S Twin Cat available

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - Electric For all your electric boating needs.

Looking for the best 12S Twin Cat available

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2018, 08:50 PM
joshreynolds777
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for the best 12S Twin Cat available

Ive got my eye on that TFL Zonda 41" from several places in china. Its ARR which is perfect for me, and a very very reasonable $600. It is available over here but for $1000. I wish I could just pull the trigger, but can't swallow the difference in cost. The only other thing Ive seen thats close is the 36" Zelos with similar electronics from Horizon Hobby at $675 I believe. I very much like the look of the Zonda over the Zelos with that entire glass carbon fiber laid hull as apposed to the ABS plastic like many of them. Is there any thing else I could be looking at guys ? Im used to buying all my RC heli off sites like this or Heli freak... where are all the nice RC boats for sale? Maybe that should be a second category... in fact i will post a second now. Thanks ahead for anything guys !