Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - Electric
Reload this Page >

Radio recommendations

Notices
Speed - Electric For all your electric boating needs.

Radio recommendations

Old 05-18-2023, 08:05 AM
Clugh
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Heavy competition unfortunately has little fun in it just a bunch of clicks politics and bs
Old 05-18-2023, 11:42 AM
Clugh
Banned

Old 05-19-2023, 04:20 PM
Clugh
Banned

My 3 wing circus is a far cry from Styrofoam pool toys
Old 05-23-2023, 09:34 AM
Clugh
Banned

Steve has a composite hull ready if you are interested/ Its a T-6 hull. A really nice boat. This is what he said.

"Hubert,

I forgot to mention to you. I have a 1/8 scale T-6 Bud epoxy fiberglass hull with partial carbon fiber. I just have to make the parts that go with it. I attached a couple of photos of the one hull. I did let one other fellow know on this one just waiting to hear back.

And all carbon fiber 1/8 scale T-6 Bud which I have to epoxy together and make parts as well."

Let me know what you think or if you know anyone.
Thank you,
Steve Gualtieri
RC Boat Company Inc.

If you are interested in me completing this boat LMK ill build the boat for you If it were me id put nothing but castle or neu in it! For me and what i have examined about the electric motors they offer American engineering and quality you can depend on.
Old 05-24-2023, 08:16 AM
Clugh
Banned

What power plants are you using in the boats?
Old 05-24-2023, 09:20 AM
Clugh
Banned

BTW RC Hydros will also be starting a new infusion process. I have a 1/6th Turbine 3 wing concept he will lay the hull with the new lighter and stronger process . But thats a year out! Be aware that what you see is a epoxy glass hull with CF reinforcement on the ride pads and floor. It looks somewhat disjunct in the photos but it is an excellent hull. U also have the full cf option but that cost you more. Either style is plenty strong an light. the new process is a natural progression of better and with Steve you can count on that. He is such a nice guy. I have to promote him and the way he treats his customers. He kept me informed of everything and will talk to you and work with you for any special needs you have. Hes give me more than i actually expected. The turbine stack the front ram wing were things he threw in because he said he like to see the boat built . He had the parts to help me out so he did that for me.

I scratch build but I have purchased MLBoat works , Phil Thomas Hydros and; RC hydro. and have been very happy with our American craftsmanship They have all been honest business men with me. .
Old 05-24-2023, 11:12 AM
Clugh
Banned

https://huberthargett.wixsite.com/ad.../3-wing-circus

Kevin I need to know if you can see this link. Im not sure its online yet I hadn't purchased the domain yet but model boating need an area of technical discussion free from sponsoring vendors and their lies!

The last thing any of them want is oscilloscopes and PA;s brought into forum discussions about the electronics but I ask what real discussion about electronics take place with out the diagnostic measure?. Its all pure theory without that!!! And no data logger tells you anything about the harmonic content or power factor of the machines.

How can anyone consider them selves and electronics guru and they dont own and capture data with the de facto industrial electronic measuring devices???????
they are not making any sense to me. Kevin.

Old 05-27-2023, 08:36 AM
Clugh
Banned

The view count jumped by alot so i assume it can be seen. Ill purchase the domain and the Blog will go online. You can join it . Squirrels beware there is. no protection there!!!
Glad the visitors enjoy it. Full progress of the boats can been seen there on the level field.

I assure you a small corner for real technical discussion where accuracy matters and no clicks or vendor bs goes.

They say it doesn't matter but clearly no one reading anything else in the motor section of 99% of the hobby forums.

They are here and evidently have a real hard time admitting that even though they peek 100000 times and they another 40000 in Michaels thread he hasn't posted in in a year. Its a fcat they live in my rrom no matter who gets mad about.