Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

Pro Boat Miss Bud Exhaust

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

Pro Boat Miss Bud Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2014, 01:22 PM
Wart Hog
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pro Boat Miss Bud Exhaust

Hi Yall, I have a Pro Boat 1/8 Miss Bud and I'm looking for a factory type manifold for it. Does anyone make this or do I have to cut up the cowling and use of the WTC pipes?
I'm new to boats and not sure who makes what. I couldn't believe Pro Boats dumped on all of their customers and won't make parts for their boats.
I bought a used Miss Bud and Miss Llumar and now they are pretty much useless without parts
Old 04-27-2016, 03:05 AM
tuckerjames71

Default miss bud exhaust

Originally Posted by Wart Hog
Hi Yall, I have a Pro Boat 1/8 Miss Bud and I'm looking for a factory type manifold for it. Does anyone make this or do I have to cut up the cowling and use of the WTC pipes?
I'm new to boats and not sure who makes what. I couldn't believe Pro Boats dumped on all of their customers and won't make parts for their boats.
I bought a used Miss Bud and Miss Llumar and now they are pretty much useless without parts

hey warthog, did you ever find a solution? i'm in the same boat and need help,
Old 04-30-2016, 02:54 PM
expresscraft

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

do not feel bad when I owned my hobby shop I sold a custmer a JR gas helicopter almost 2000.00 and a JR PCM10 radio for a total of almost 3000.00 then a month later without warning HORIZON Dropped the JR gas heli and now we could not get parts, They will also do that with LOSI cars, So even though they make good products I would stay away from HORIZON proprietary items now that i no longer have the hobby shop.
post pictures of what you have If it is a newer proboat with a zenoha you should be able to get great pipe parts.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:46 PM
tuckerjames71

Default Parts for miss Budweiser.

Hello, thank you for responding. As far as the boat I am needing replacement parts as far as driveline, flex shaft, collet, props etc. horizon does not give any numbers as far as description to try and find alternative replacement parts. If you could help me that would be great. Thank you for your time.
Old 05-01-2016, 02:27 PM
expresscraft

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

there is a wrap to right over your engine rail header tha will allow proper lenth of your tuned pipe a WTC will look good but your pipe will be to long to perform with that . I would look at upgrading your drive to a pre-built drive cable and a strut with a .250 nose piece to allow your stuffing box brass tube to insert into it. Stock your drive line really has no support. you will also need a new collet that tightens down on your round cable. take a look at Gizmo motors.com and also call them to get all you will need you will need lead Teflon bushings as well for the strut, maybe a new drive dog all.250 you will have a great drive line and not one that will fail also get ride of the platic tube it creates friction the whole length of the cable you will need to add grease this is a Saturday job but do some research for pictures and enjoy the hobby on the bench as much as on the water.
I know it cost but a prop from say Das boata props is worth its cost. a good prop is like good tires on a rc car or a balanced prop on a rc plane. tell him what you have and he will know what to sell you.

Last edited by expresscraft; 05-01-2016 at 02:30 PM.