Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

Zenoah G26M hooked up to

Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

Zenoah G26M hooked up to

Old 05-22-2020, 09:26 AM
Doug Williams

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zenoah G26M hooked up to

I just put a new Zenoah into my Blalkjack 55. The water pump I am using has 5 I/O's. 2 are input from the rudders, 1 is output to the engine, 1 is output to the exhaust. I am unclear what the 5th one of for. I've attached a dialgram below and as you can see it's labelled as "engine pressure line"

Does anyone have any idea where this 5th line should be connected to... if at all?

thanks,
Doug

Last edited by Justaddwata; 05-23-2020 at 09:58 PM.
Old 05-22-2020, 10:32 AM
Tidnab
My Feedback: (51)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your water pump needs pulse from the engine to operate.That line either goes to a pulse fitting on your carb block or a fitting placed on you engines crankcase.You can buy carb blocks with the fitting already in it,but if you want to do it yourself here's an article from Model Gas Boats .The line you use to go to the engine from the pump can't be a soft line or it will collapse and cut off your pulse. Place the pump near the engine so the line is as short as possible https://www.modelgasboats.com/magazi...r-pump-install

Last edited by Tidnab; 05-22-2020 at 10:37 AM.