Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

Clutch problem for OrlandoH2o

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

Clutch problem for OrlandoH2o

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2004, 09:10 AM
magyarbacsi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clutch problem for OrlandoH2o

You posted a clutch problem on Jim's Boat Dock , but since I cant reply on that board and you are also this board's member, hope you read this. That clutch is a piece of crap. I have one and waisted my money. NEVER could get it to work and it does vibrate. One of your member( captain-------) was selling them on ebay for a while but I have not seen it there for some time. I wrote to him several times, said he would remedy the problem, a wobble in the disc, but he never did. I think he stopped selling them because of the many problems with the copied clutch. Get rid of it and try a Marine Specialties clutch. I got 3 of them, they are under $100. and never had a problem with them. I dont have any super high performers, my 230 will rev out at 14,500 rpm and the clutch holds.