Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

quad exhaust

Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

quad exhaust

Old 12-13-2005, 12:42 AM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: quad exhaust

It was a credit card order via his web site. I ordered three orders. One small, A bigger one a few days later and another a few weeks following. I had stopped e-mailing him for status a month after my last order since I never once got any response (one would think that many $$ in RC props would be worth answering). 6 months later a charge appears on my credit card. I just called the company and filed a dispute with the CC company - no issue. I had recently moved from the addresses I used 6 months earlier too so he could have shipped something - I have no way of knowing. (to this day he still has not answered an e-mail).

I am not saying the guy is a thief - I know of plenty of dealers who seem to have varied success with him. He just does not know how to run a business or treat a customer. I will stick with letting others deal with Simon (Propshop) and buy from them less the headaches.

You will have no problems with Dasboata (Chris). He is a stand up guy and really knows his props (has several NAMBA records under his belt).