Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

Rio 51Z trouble update

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

Rio 51Z trouble update

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 08:06 PM
ahlenius

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rio 51Z trouble update

[:@]Ok i now am on my third boat, picked it up today. Everything seems good and the hobby shop gave me the new boat plus a $100 credit which was great of them. I feel bad for the owner as he knows he has an inferior product that Great Planes(Aquacraft)knows has QC issues. Any way i will reinforce the stringers myself,with epoxy and fiberglass, then head out to the lake.I am still disgusted with Aquacraft and thank all those who responded to my post.Its to bad GrimRacer didnt pipe in to address these issues. Oh well take the money and run! Stay tuned.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:31 AM
nomobux
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rio 51Z trouble update

ORIGINAL: ahlenius

[:@]Ok i now am on my third boat, picked it up today. Everything seems good and the hobby shop gave me the new boat plus a $100 credit which was great of them. I feel bad for the owner as he knows he has an inferior product that Great Planes(Aquacraft)knows has QC issues. Any way i will reinforce the stringers myself,with epoxy and fiberglass, then head out to the lake.I am still disgusted with Aquacraft and thank all those who responded to my post.Its to bad GrimRacer didnt pipe in to address these issues. Oh well take the money and run! Stay tuned.
Be easier to follow if you kept this in your original thread. As to Grim responding, I believe he may be at a race. I'm sure he'll be posting, concerning your problems soon.