RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Speed - RC Gas Boats (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/speed-rc-gas-boats-236/)
-   -   WHAT TOO MUCH TIME AND A BUFFING WHEEL CAN DO (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/speed-rc-gas-boats-236/8137496-what-too-much-time-buffing-wheel-can-do.html)

stuch 11-11-2008 05:30 PM

WHAT TOO MUCH TIME AND A BUFFING WHEEL CAN DO

1 Attachment(s)
heres my new WHH PUM260 M6 with a with a Bonzi Sports clutch and a Hanson tune pipe. well i waiting for my Viper 48 mono to come so i can start my build the Top Secret hardwear will be here tomorrow. heres some other bits i have that will be used on the boat...

Dreamin Hemi 11-11-2008 07:04 PM

RE: WHAT TOO MUCH TIME AND A BUFFING WHEEL CAN DO

Hey man, don't know how to tell you this, but you missed a spot in the upper left side of that prop:D:D:D. J/k, lol, you got her shining now! Looking forward to seeing it installed.

yamahatech 11-11-2008 07:09 PM

Now the only problem is the maintenance to keep it shinning like that. I polished the frame on my zx6, man it looks good but gotta stay on top of it. Nice job looks great. What kinda power output will that thing have?

jacob711 11-11-2008 07:50 PM

ORIGINAL: yamahatech

Now the only problem is the maintenance to keep it shinning like that. I polished the frame on my zx6, man it looks good but gotta stay on top of it. Nice job looks great. What kinda power output will that thing have?
i believe they are only a very mild motor so not much more power than stock

stuch 11-11-2008 09:22 PM

piston lighten and turned down, shaved bottom of cylinder to lower compression, exhaust port worked, intaked port worked, intake manifold trimmed to match port work and hight hat exhaust porting. far from stock. but not fully worked. with tune pipe 5.5 hp

stuch 11-11-2008 09:23 PM

darn i didn't see that spot. lol... i got it. thankx guys..

rcguy1411 11-11-2008 10:25 PM

theres a product called zoop keeps everything nice and bright just hose it down with fresh watter and it looks lick you just spent hours cleaning and polishing

yamahatech 11-12-2008 09:11 AM

ORIGINAL: stuch

piston lighten and turned down, shaved bottom of cylinder to lower compression, exhaust port worked, intaked port worked, intake manifold trimmed to match port work and hight hat exhaust porting. far from stock. but not fully worked. with tune pipe 5.5 hp
I thought I remember the m6 was more than stock. What are putting that motor in?

stuch 11-12-2008 10:46 AM

ORIGINAL: yamahatech

ORIGINAL: stuch

I thought I remember the m6 was more than stock. What are putting that motor in?
its going in a viper 48 mono. you quoteed my post on the mods. so what are you asking about the motor?

yamahatech 11-12-2008 04:47 PM

You just answered my question.

V8Rider 11-13-2008 07:47 AM

Looks great! Nice job.
Could you share a little info on that radio box in the first picture?
It looks exactly like what I am looking for.

Thanks,
Rick

gdavis9999 11-13-2008 07:32 PM

Nice job. Be sure Tony see it!

Suggestion: get a velocity tube from WHH. They have an aluminum version that shines up real nice!

stuch 11-13-2008 09:13 PM

ORIGINAL: V8Rider

Looks great! Nice job.
Could you share a little info on that radio box in the first picture?
It looks exactly like what I am looking for.

Thanks,
Rick
the radio box is a camping box sold at wal-mart for 6 bucks best box around if you don't want any water in you're box.

jacob711 11-13-2008 09:56 PM

lmao i just noticed where your water inlet goes to, is it a speed secret:D

stuch 11-14-2008 12:25 AM

ORIGINAL: jacob711

lmao i just noticed where your water inlet goes to, is it a speed secret:D
thats just for show.

JakeDW 11-14-2008 12:31 AM

Gona pass some info along use as fat of water line as you can like the XL that www.gasrcproducts.com sells.The colored nitro line kinda looks cool but probely not the best.

Jake

V8Rider 11-14-2008 10:27 AM

Thanks for the info on the camping box. I would never have thought of that! I've been looking at all kinds of tupperware and things like that but the camping box looks perfect.

Rick

stuch 11-24-2008 11:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
got the topsecret hardwear and his steel tunepipe. great stuff. took like 3hrs to get everything shinning. hull will be here any day. let the building begin.

stuch 11-24-2008 11:08 PM

yea i'll be using the xxl tubbing just used that standard stuff for show..

wayneuk01 11-25-2008 05:13 AM

:Dmake sure you dont keep that carb return line attached to you head as cooling with gas/petrol is not a good idea [:-]:) .. where shall i send my hardware to seems you have way to much time on your hand s [sm=thumbup.gif]

stuch 11-25-2008 06:58 AM

send it to pembroke pines fla. but you will not be getting it back. LOL..

stuch 11-29-2008 12:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
some more eye candy for you guys. this is my new hurricane mono waiting for the motor to get back from the mod shop Butch T is doing it for me...

stuch 11-30-2008 11:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
i rigged this throttle system so i can run a 440 pushrod from the radio box. instead of using a throttle cable were water can make its way into the box from the cable. the 3rd picture i got off the net to give me an idea of how to go about making one since i'am running a clutch.

Dreamin Hemi 11-30-2008 01:12 PM

Ah my eyes!!! Too shiny!!!! lol:)

stuch 11-30-2008 06:14 PM

i know i have to wear sunglasses when i look at this stuff