Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

7.5 (.45) Tunnel

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

7.5 (.45) Tunnel

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 11:19 AM
Nitro boater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 7.5 (.45) Tunnel

Guys what is the latest and best tunnel for 7.5 racing
Old 10-05-2011, 03:37 PM
Jerry Dunlap

Default RE: 7.5 (.45) Tunnel

The Shaman built by Ron Drake 3421 Wiggins Skyview Lane, Plant City, Florida. I don't have his phone #.

JD
Old 10-09-2011, 05:57 PM
djmcc50

Default RE: 7.5 (.45) Tunnel

hey guys ordered hotshot sprint 7.5 kit#1328 as a replacement for the sprint 7.5 kit #1323. bought the older sprint 20 yrs. ago when i was ten with no knowledge. probably had less than 1/2 hour run time but wasn't knowledgable and couldn't figure out correct steering/throttle configurations. when i would turn right the engine would stall. when i turned left it sped up. but since then got into nitro airplanes and buggies. gained enough info. to rebuild my stock k&b 7.5. and refurbish the old hotshot sprint. wow. how much fun.  back then w/out the knowledge of nitro engines i took apart the k&b and lost the teflon pad out of the wristpin. and not knowing reassembled it. i seized the piston and away it went for 20 yrs. i recently pulled it out and degummed it. ordered a piston and sleeve from g&m models put it back 2gether and it fired right up. amazing.  at that age i built the boat to bthe best of my ability, it does have a slight twist in it. and getting hard to tune. was wondering if  anyone is running the newer hotshot sprint 7.5